just got the formula car and......

  • Thread starter Thread starter [{JUAN22}]
  • 10 comments
  • 787 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
yea so i won the 24 hour Ring race :) then i save and while im saving ai accidently hit my ps2 turning it off corrupting my file and losing EVERYTHING :guilty: god this sucks for me lol
 
:banghead: I did something similar on GT3. All I can say is, erm, well...

Life goes on?

Plenty more fish in the sea?

Have a nice cup of tea...
 
dang i hate the ai too, but at least they didnt do that to me!
 
i do feel for you... really.

But it still begs the question.... does this really warrant a new thread?


Edit: maybe we should have a thread dedicated to people venting cause i see a thread like this created almost weekly.
 
Thats why back up saves are a good idea if you have more than one memory card
 
chinny
Thats why back up saves are a good idea if you have more than one memory card



Yes i agree with you on that; one that's what i do ever since the power went out on me that one day. :indiff:
 
.Duck.
Just do the race again.
He lost everything .Duck.

I beat GT4 once, and got a corrupt file....So now after hitting 50%, I've decided to take a different approach to the remaining 50%.
 
[{JUAN22}]
yea so i won the 24 hour Ring race :) then i save and while im saving ai accidently hit my ps2 turning it off corrupting my file and losing EVERYTHING :guilty: god this sucks for me lol
NO!!!!!!!!!
dang that sux @$$
move on, just move on.
 
Man, I'd be in tears if that happened to me. What color scheme did your Formula car have?
I got the green and yellow one, shame PD didn't make it sky blue and yellow instead, it may have looked reminiscent of a Renault. :) I have to do the 24h 'Ring race again sometime, I just hope I don't get the orange Formula car next.
 
Syntax error
But it still begs the question.... does this really warrant a new thread?

Edit: maybe we should have a thread dedicated to people venting cause i see a thread like this created almost weekly.

Good idea, perhaps we can do that...

Welcome to GTP Juan22, check out the rest of the forums as well as the GT4 forum. You'll find that there are plenty of threads you can add to, rather than starting a new one about something that many other people have had the misfortune to do as well...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back