just got the full game and had completed the driving school 100%

• Thread starter Nayef
  • 36 comments
United States
United States
Naam00-bh
school-licens-100-jpg.680167

just got the game as gift from a friend, and actually the driven school its not easy to get them all gold, ill try later but for now i wanna complete all the campaign.

I have instagram account, i make daily reviews/posts videos and pictures, ill do live stream today feel free to add me on instagram : @gran.turismo2017

one thing i dont like is you getting super cars very easy like, GR1 GRX , i like the old GT thats you spend your money on cars and its not easy to get any car.

Attachments

• school licens 100.jpg
    school licens 100.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,407
Have you played demo? What have you carried to full release?

yes i played the demo, just got it from a friend

actually ill do live later on my twitch channel, you can watch live

my twitch: Nayroox

Last edited by a moderator:
school-licens-100-jpg.680167

just got the game as gift from a friend, and actually the driven school its not easy to get them all gold, ill try later but for now i wanna complete all the campaign.

I have instagram account, i make daily reviews/posts videos and pictures, ill do live stream today feel free to add me on instagram : @gran.turismo2017

one thing i dont like is you getting super cars very easy like, GR1 GRX , i like the old GT thats you spend your money on cars and its not easy to get any car.
Can you sell the cars that you received, or they can only be deleted?

did you play the demo??
If you did, did the cars transfer over to the full game it should....
I answered wether or not the progress of the driving school or missions will carry over to the full game. They don't. Cars, up to 1 million Credits, mileage shop points and publicly shared stuff from the library carry over.

I'm watching your live on twitch. And I'm thinking, it's really easy to complete the chalenge like :
  • "accident free Races"
  • "pole positions"
  • "fastest laps"
  • "victories"
Because, you're only 3 on the track !!!!

Why does some "normal" people get it early? I don't get it. Sure, certain youtubers, press people... but normal gamers like us? It's kinda unfair. :lol:

Why does some "normal" people get it early? I don't get it. Sure, certain youtubers, press people... but normal gamers like us? It's kinda unfair. :lol:
Some people know people who know people who know people who know people who find stuff that “fell off the truck”.

His accomplishments from the GTS Demo haven’t carried over, probably because the game doesn’t have access to the servers, I guess.

Last edited:
I'm watching your live on twitch. And I'm thinking, it's really easy to complete the chalenge like :
  • "accident free Races"
  • "pole positions"
  • "fastest laps"
  • "victories"
Because, you're only 3 on the track !!!!

In Sport Mode not Single Player. Not that easy ;)

Some people know people who know people who know people who know people who find stuff that “fell off the truck”.

His accomplishments from the GTS Demo haven’t carried over, probably because the game doesn’t have access to the servers, I guess.

Isn't everything saved online? If so, then why did some of that stuff transfer over and not the rest?

If you have the full game - can you provide any details on improvement to force feedback? Any additional setting sliders?
Many thanks

My guess would be the servers are live and have been for some time. I'd assume they have to be on for reviewers and other media outlets.

My guess would be the servers are live and have been for some time. I'd assume they have to be on for reviewers and other media outlets.
I had that thought. But, he did say nothing carried over, contradicting what we were told officially.

I had that thought. But, he did say nothing carried over, contradicting what we were told officially.

OP himself hasn't said nothing carried over, unless he edited his post. Someone else said so and I'm assuming that's based on what was announced before and not 1st hand experience.

Check his answer on my post a few answers above this one, certain stuff carries over!!
Still curious about more options for ffb?!

Online shop ship too early and some local shops sold it today. I had the Deluxe Edition in my hands but i dont bought it. My first GT i dont bought.

Wait I though you need internet for campaign mode ?

That was only for the demo (which thinking about it in hindsight, is probably how they transfer the cars and credits you get)

Back