just got the full game and had completed the driving school 100%

• Thread starter Nayef
  • 36 comments
I had that thought. But, he did say nothing carried over, contradicting what we were told officially.

I think the Op meant that none of the progress from the demo carried over as per the notice give by PD was never stated to carry over to begin with.

Participation Bonuses
The following data content can be carried over to the final product version when it releases:
・In-game credits (up to a limit)
・Mileage points (up to a limit)
・Cars acquired (up to a limit)
・Online contents such as photos and livery set data shared in the game are also expected to be carried over into the final product version.)

I also have a link to the page that this was snipped from
http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_5863055.html

Online shop ship too early and some local shops sold it today. I had the Deluxe Edition in my hands but i dont bought it. My first GT i dont bought.
I get that, but then it should arrive the day before not several days before. And local retailers should wait for release, thought it was illegal or at least impossible to sell before the release date. Which is why Gamestop has midnight openings to sell games at midnight

I get that, but then it should arrive the day before not several days before. And local retailers should wait for release, thought it was illegal or at least impossible to sell before the release date. Which is why Gamestop has midnight openings to sell games at midnight
This happens with every game ever. Street dates have been broken by weeks in some cases. 2 days early is pretty late by some leak standards. Some people pay extra and some people know some guy, its just how the world works.

This happens with every game ever. Street dates have been broken by weeks in some cases. 2 days early is pretty late by some leak standards. Some people pay extra and some people know some guy, its just how the world works.

I remember buying Black Ops 3 2 days early , and i just got it from the store , the game was already in the store , you just gotta know the right place or get lucky.

here in germany it would be easy to get it today. i called some shops who already sell it (20+ miles away from me) plus there are a few "used" copies on eBay to pick up in person for the same price as in store BUT all those are normal or deluxe copies and i preordered and will be waiting for this:

GT-Sport-with-DualShock-4-600x338.jpg

...even if i soooo would love to spend my cash from the demo on my very first "real" porsche in GT ever right NOW :)

Back