Just imagine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
864
United States
Long Beach, CA
Messages
danonite
ruf-rgt-8-official-large3.jpg

2012-Ruf-RGT-8-5.jpg

ruf-rgt-8-2.jpg


Get on it, PD. I want a premium RUF, now!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
 
Yes that would be nice. But why don't you write a proper thread title or post this in one of the countless wishlist threads? Without sounding too grumpy I just want to say that I'm so tired of reading thread titles which say nothing at all.
 
Another example that PD has no brainzzz... :ouch: If they can't get us Porsche... then do some premium RUF's instead... I guess they never thought about it... 👎

I was expecting new RUF's back in November... but I guess we'll never see them coming to GT5... :grumpy:
 
Dayyyum, Now that's one great lookin' car. Please DLC PD!
 
I don't know why but I really doubt there's any new premiums on the way in any DLC. But all it takes to make me happy would be any premium RUF + Spa Francorchamps.
 
I just ******
 
The staff has said it before and apparently we have to keep saying it. There are a lot of vehicles we'd like to be premiums but we don't need a thread for each and every one of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back