Just night time

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJBLITZKRIEG
  • 19 comments
  • 1,654 views
Messages
171
Australia
Sydney
Messages
DJBLITKRIEG
Wild anyone else like to have just night time? Without the crappy rain/wet road.

I think this is an overlooked feature which should be implemented.
 
Somehow you can with some luck.

I remember Fyshokid successfully doing a montage of sorts without the rain. Dunno how to avoid the rain though.
 
Yeah the rain stops but the ground remains damp. Forcing you to use wets/intermediates.
 
No, that's not my point. Everything's dry and you'll start somewhere at dusk if I remember correctly (in the Nordschleife Weather Change).

Just like in the montage I was talking about earlier...


I dunno how, maybe use non-rain tires and set grip reduction to real.
 
Interesting I will check out that track now. Hopefully it will be dry. Thanks for the tip.
 
Interesting I will check out that track now. Hopefully it will be dry. Thanks for the tip.

I'm just making a guess, I may be wrong. I have to try out for myself too. But yeah, there are times where you go into a time change/weather change course and yet everything's dry. I just dunno how that happened.
 
Just to clarify. I replicated the conditions he was driving in. The track remains wet throughout the while night.
The view he was using is misleading as it appears as though the track is completely dry. However if you change views or look behind you, you can see the spray comin off the car.
 
Just to clarify. I replicated the conditions he was driving in. The track remains wet throughout the while night.
The view he was using is misleading as it appears as though the track is completely dry. However if you change views or look behind you, you can see the spray comin off the car.

I don't see any sign of water throughout the whole video.

I even cracked a time change/dry weather though in a Lexus LF-A and a 2010 Subaru Impreza sedan.

(I'm talking about my experiences with the Nordschleife and the 24h weather change formats, dunno with Circuit de la Sarthe)
 
Would be great if you could choose the time of day and the weather conditions.
 
In the non-updated GT5, you can drive with just night time. Re-install GT5 without installing any updates if you want to drive at night without weather. ;)
 
In the non-updated GT5, you can drive with just night time. Re-install GT5 without installing any updates if you want to drive at night without weather. ;)

Really?! What's the point of taking out features :scared: :lol:
 
I'd love to run Daytona at night.
 
Are we forgetting SSR7 and SSR5!?
 
Also, in your private online lounge, you can set the time of day and set the transition to really slow. 👍 I have no idea why that's the only place you can do that (no where in offline can you do this), it makes no sense. :confused:
 
Also, in your private online lounge, you can set the time of day and set the transition to really slow. 👍 I have no idea why that's the only place you can do that (no where in offline can you do this), it makes no sense. :confused:

Thats how I change the time if I want to race around at night. I just don't like that I have to go into the lounge and do a one lap race if I want to take a photo at dusk or whatever time I want it set to. I wish we could change time and weather in practice and arcade mode.
 
Are we forgetting SSR7 and SSR5!?
By the way, SSR5 and SSR7 specifically have "/ NIGHT" in their title in the track selection screen. I think PD might have some ideas for future updates for other tracks running exclusively at night time (Tokyo R246 or Rome Circuit seem good candidates to me).
 
Wow I've never noticed the sun like that before. Good video!
 
I'd love to drift the Eiger Short Track at night.
 
Thank you all for your responses. Hopefully they will introduce a purely night driving feature.
 
Back