Just out of interest..

  • Thread starter Thread starter kateNwilly
  • 5 comments
  • 768 views
Messages
74
How on earth did the game come to the conclusion I've been playing for 506 days? I assume it has something to do with virtual time.
 
Each event or race you do counts as a day.
 
1 day= 1 race(license test/special event race/seasonal event race) you made/skip out of it
 
Actually I don't know you've noticed or not, an attempt in the time trial events of those seasonals doesn't count for a day. I was hoping to enter that one to refresh me some new UCDs but there was nothing new showed up.
 
How on earth did the game come to the conclusion I've been playing for 506 days? I assume it has something to do with virtual time.

For some reason, PD removed the days system from GT4 & earlier -- I liked the system. Now, to recognize a day passing is when you see a loading bar before you enter onto a track. That counts a day passing & a 6-car update in the UCD. This is then recorded right onto the save.

Not sure why PD would include this other than the importance of the UCD's update cycle..
 
Back