Just saw a car with painted stock wheels

• Thread starter JDMeddie
  • 85 comments
We need to put together a list of what cars it works on and which one's it doesn't work with, so we know which cars to keep testing.

Doesn't work with:
McLaren F1 '94
Mercedes SLR McLaren '09
Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Honda NSX Type R '02
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07
Lexus IS F '07
Dodge Viper GTS '02

there is some kind of paint glitch with tuning sheets, i had a bright green (amuse) Honda S2000 and somehow the paint was changed to a very dark green that's not available as a chip, yet it still shows the bright green square next to the car when i select it

@JDMeddie can we also have a list of the cars that it will not work on? Also I have had another thought, is it possible that the wheels you choose to paint have something to do with it. . .so maybe it will work with wheels d, e, and f, but not with wheels a, b, and c on some cars? just a thought.

@JDMeddie can we also have a list of the cars that it will not work on? Also I have had another thought, is it possible that the wheels you choose to paint have something to do with it. . .so maybe it will work with wheels d, e, and f, but not with wheels a, b, and c on some cars? just a thought.

If someone wants to make a list of cars that DON'T work then I would glady add it near the list (too lazy:D) of cars that do work. I doubt different types of wheels would make the glitch work on cars, but try it and see if it works?

Could someone explain if there is another way of getting the rims to change other then using the spec sheet?

Last edited:
Any more updates on this? I tried with a Ford GT, but no luck. Do you have to buy it brand new from the dealership or can you use vehicles from before spec II?

Corpsey
Agreed.. it would be awesome if this worked for more expensive premiums (Ferrari, etc). I know I had one case where I wanted the rims on my Ferrari to be "lighter" as a Ferrari's rims usually are.. the picture came out like sh^t in photomode because of the standard rims imo, and changing them is just out of the question! (thumbnail, huge image 56k warning) Even my overexposed shot barely had any highlights. I will test some but it would be better if a new thread was started with info on how to preform the glitch so more of the community could be submitting eligible cars.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/ahrweiler2bflattenunsha.png/

Edit: You can't even change the wheels on the 430 :(

Lol this ferrari don't have the symbol on this wood?

Back