just sent an x2010 to see what would happen again and guess what?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mach2Escudo
  • 21 comments
  • 1,875 views
Messages
55
Messages
TRONONE1
Now I am really confused, that's two I've sent now and we are not supposed to be able to send cars over 1 million, what's going on?
 
Well it's not on mate, most people here in the uk stopped trading cars over a million as they are being told they will not send. I'm ok as I have every car but I feel sorry for people who wasted there last two trades.
 
maybe tonight 12a pst? who knows...
 
Now I am really confused, that's two I've sent now and we are not supposed to be able to send cars over 1 million, what's going on?

It's only 8:21PM on the 3rd here. We still have just under 4 hours.
 
Wish I had known before I lined up a 500K trade for today. Wanted to be on the safe side, all the lit they put out said re-enabled as of March 3.
 
I have two PS3's. Both side by side on same wireless network. Right side one got locked out around 8 PM EST. Left one still worked. When you highlight car and choose triangle button, send to friend is grayed out. Can't choose. If it works, count yourself as lucky, but it won't be long. I figured March 4th started at 0000 GMT, which was 7 PM EST. I presume it takes a while to roll out the change. Few things are instantaneous.

Chris
 
I have two PS3's. Both side by side on same wireless network. Right side one got locked out around 8 PM EST. Left one still worked. When you highlight car and choose triangle button, send to friend is grayed out. Can't choose. If it works, count yourself as lucky, but it won't be long. I figured March 4th started at 0000 GMT, which was 7 PM EST. I presume it takes a while to roll out the change. Few things are instantaneous.

Chris

Just tried it and all that came up was my daily limit has been reached which it has but it did not try to gray out or block the friend I want to send it to and the car was an Audi R8 race car '05. Fingers crossed
 
If your X2010 was a Vettel or Prototype, they can be sent, cause they have no value apparently.
 
I just tried to sent a Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94 (price: 1,475,963 Cr). And guess what, the dam thing went through!

Where is the announced limit? It's now the 4th march 5 am GMT.
 
I sent my X2010 Proto last 2 hours. I bet tommorow it'll be ban.
Or probably Kaz and co. are still dozing off. :p
 
I just tried to sent a Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94 (price: 1,475,963 Cr). And guess what, the dam thing went through!

Where is the announced limit? It's now the 4th march 5 am GMT.

Interesting. I think a few others mentioned that they many not go after a credit cap but may continue to limit trades to 1 per PS3. All speculation of course. I guess we'll find out soon enough. No updated news when logging onto the game either. Still says March 03?
 
Maybe PD finally woke up and realized that they shouldn't be playing "police" and decided to let their customers who paid good money for their incomplete game play the way they want! Hopefully they are concentrating on streamlining server performance and fixing the bugs like intermittent sound, freezing issues, adding more premium cars and tracks?
 
I sent my X2010 Proto last 2 hours. I bet tommorow it'll be ban.
Or probably Kaz and co. are still dozing off. :p

they are no doubt still grinding indy :)
 
Interesting. I think a few others mentioned that they many not go after a credit cap but may continue to limit trades to 1 per PS3. All speculation of course. I guess we'll find out soon enough. No updated news when logging onto the game either. Still says March 03?

Yes, still says march 3rd. No updated news. :)
 
It's 4 PM on the 4th here in Aussie. Don't know if I can trade though.
 
Its the 4th here in the UK, and I can still send X1's :)
 
Back