FKAustria1911 Messages 270 Vienna Jan 27, 2018 #1 ...and no, the first place driver didn't have penalties! Check this: Maybe he disconnected after he got over the finish line?
...and no, the first place driver didn't have penalties! Check this: Maybe he disconnected after he got over the finish line?
Rage0329 Messages 212 Melbourne, Australia Messages Rage028 Messages Rage0329 Jan 27, 2018 #2 Looks like he got disconnected or quit, his time is - 3s. Lucky for you.
FKAustria1911 Messages 270 Vienna Jan 28, 2018 #4 TheGeologist 108 wins?! Click to expand... On the other 107 I actually finished first Mostly from Race A and some One Make Race B, for Gr. 3 and also Gr. 4 I still got a lot to learn, mostly how to handle a RWD car without spinning out.
TheGeologist 108 wins?! Click to expand... On the other 107 I actually finished first Mostly from Race A and some One Make Race B, for Gr. 3 and also Gr. 4 I still got a lot to learn, mostly how to handle a RWD car without spinning out.