Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Dec 26, 2011 #181 I got the game today too! Can't wait to drive it!
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 26, 2011 #182 One more car, this one is a mystery. You guess it, you win it!
GT_Jwolf Messages 164 Mankato MN Messages GT_Jwolf Messages SSR HURRICANE Dec 26, 2011 #184 McLaren F1? (Not the GT)
Terronium-12 For My Mom, Always Moderator Messages 28,932 Brooklyn, NY Messages KR_Viper Messages I Renown I Dec 26, 2011 #185 S5S Raptor. (Just trying to be apart of something. )
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 26, 2011 #186 t.o. 2011 Koenigsegg Agera Click to expand... No GT-Jwolf McLaren F1? (Not the GT) Click to expand... No Terronium-12 S5S Raptor. (Just trying to be apart of something. ) Click to expand... And, no
t.o. 2011 Koenigsegg Agera Click to expand... No GT-Jwolf McLaren F1? (Not the GT) Click to expand... No Terronium-12 S5S Raptor. (Just trying to be apart of something. ) Click to expand... And, no
Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Dec 26, 2011 #187 Now I've got something to do when I get home. Is that a factory color or did you paint it?
J J Jay Messages 20 Messages RMarcenas Dec 26, 2011 #188 Random-stab-in-the-dark-because-I'm-tired-and-I-really-should-go-to-sleep-and-some-clever-person-will-work-it-out-soon-anyway-guess: McLaren MP4-12C
Random-stab-in-the-dark-because-I'm-tired-and-I-really-should-go-to-sleep-and-some-clever-person-will-work-it-out-soon-anyway-guess: McLaren MP4-12C
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 26, 2011 #190 Player Now I've got something to do when I get home. Is that a factory color or did you paint it? Click to expand... Factory paint, but keep in mind that the photo settings were messed with a bit in game. Jay Psi McLaren MP4-12C Click to expand... t.o. 2011 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Click to expand... Both are way too new.
Player Now I've got something to do when I get home. Is that a factory color or did you paint it? Click to expand... Factory paint, but keep in mind that the photo settings were messed with a bit in game. Jay Psi McLaren MP4-12C Click to expand... t.o. 2011 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Click to expand... Both are way too new.
Terronium-12 For My Mom, Always Moderator Messages 28,932 Brooklyn, NY Messages KR_Viper Messages I Renown I Dec 26, 2011 #191 Peugeot 905
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 26, 2011 #193 Adonisvegeta Ferrari 330 P4 Click to expand... That it is.👍
A Adonisvegeta Messages 2 Dec 26, 2011 #194 Great... My several hours studying the cars paid off...lol thanks...
Mikey Premium Messages 21,744 Grea'er Laandan Messages UKMikeyA Messages UKMikeyA Dec 27, 2011 #195 Justin, you're a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the MC12.