Justin's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway - Merry Christmas!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 194 comments
  • 8,500 views

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
Messages
24,773
United States
Anoka, MN
So I've always loved Christmas and it always puts me in a giving mood. So I figured why not give some cars in Forza 4 away during the 12 days prior. The only requirement is that you have XBL gold, Forza 4 and complete a task. I only ask that you don't enter purely to get the car and put it on the AH right away, only enter if you truly want the car. I will also be doing the contests a different times of the day so everyone gets a fair chance.


Now with that out of the way, here is the first car(There is a theme, you'll see it soon).

#12 Ferrari F333 SP
Cost: 2,200,000

​

Now for the "challenge", simply post a picture of the "Ferrari Driver Academy" logo that is on a track advertisement in the game. First one gets the car.

Good luck.👍

Winners:​
Ferrari F333 SP - woodski
Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 - MuchoJimbo
Panoz LMP-01 - Jay Psi
Aston Martin DB5 - Mesaina
Peugeot Matmut-Oreca 908 HDi FAP - surfinyahoodi
Lamborghini Diablo GTR - Tiddy
Peugeot Total 908 HDi FAP - t.o.
Audi Abt TT-R - Victor
Bentley Speed 8 - GT-Jwolf
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione - Murcie_LP640
Mercedes-Benz 300SL - Mesaina
Cadillac LMP-02 - Tiddy
Koenigsegg CCX - woodski
Opel Astra V8 - VXR
Audi Forza Motorsport 4 R10 TDI - slick1ru2
Toyota GT-One - Skier
Audi R8 - Viper5584
Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 - IIIhellbillyIII
Maserati MC12 - UKMikey
Gumpert Apollo S - GT-Jwolf
Pagani Zonda C12 - Skier
Saleen S5S Raptor + Ferrari 599 GTO - Jay Psi
Chevrolet Corvette C6.R - Player
Ferrari 330 P4 - Adonisvegeta

Total Amount Given Away:
39,150,000​
 
I know where that is! I can't post a pic though:(. Really want that car too.
 
6503636577_b1d769b8f4_b.jpg
 
FR Sent, will send it next time I'm on.👍


I have more planned so stay tuned.:D
 
:cheers:This looks fun.
 
Where is that track by the way please?
 
Hey great idea! I'll keep an eye on this thread :)
 
Now for a bonus car.

Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
Value: 220,000

​

This time it's a question. What is the magician's name in the Rankin/Bass version of "Frosty the Snowman".

Note: You have to have the December DLC pack to get the car.
 
Had this book as a kid. Professor Hinkle
 
Yup! Car sent.👍
Gracias. Funny because I wanted to buy this car but something told me to hold off, LOL.
 
Here is todays car.

Panoz LMP-01​
Value: 2,200,000

​

First one to post a picture of two separate front straights in the same picture wins.
 
Here is a bonus car.

Aston Martin DB5
Value: 450,000

​

Question: How many James Bond films has the DB5 been in and name them.
 
2, Goldfinger and Thunderball :D
 
I think 5 Bond films had a DB5:
Goldfinger
Thunderball
Golden Eye
Tomorrow Never Dies
Casino Royale

Not sure if I'm right
 
I think 5 Bond films had a DB5:
Goldfinger
Thunderball
Golden Eye
Tomorrow Never Dies
Casino Royale

Not sure if I'm right

Yup, friend request sent.👍
 
I've fallen out with Google now :lol:
 
Yup, send me a friend request and will send the car(tried adding you but said invalid gamertag).

Request sent. I forgot to add the space (Mr Reticent) in my gamertag :dunce:
 
Peugeot Matmut-Oreca 908 HDi FAP
Value: 2,500,000
​

Now for an ultra easy one.

What major race did Oreca win in their 908.
 
Back