Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #151 IIIhellbillyIII es 250 Click to expand... Yup, would have accepted the LS 400 as well.👍
SkierPS3 Messages 1,601 United States Dec 25, 2011 #153 So Justin, now that it's Christmas, is the giveaway over?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #155 Maserati MC12 Value: 1,000,000 What was the track day version of the MC12 called? Hopefully everyone is having a good Christmas so far.
Maserati MC12 Value: 1,000,000 What was the track day version of the MC12 called? Hopefully everyone is having a good Christmas so far.
Mikey Premium Messages 21,745 Grea'er Laandan Messages UKMikeyA Messages UKMikeyA Dec 25, 2011 #156 Is it the Corsa?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #158 UKMikey Is it the Corsa? Click to expand... Yup.👍
Mikey Premium Messages 21,745 Grea'er Laandan Messages UKMikeyA Messages UKMikeyA Dec 25, 2011 #159 Wha-hey! I'll send you a friend request later today. Merry Christmas all.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #160 Gumpert Apollo S Value: 320,000 First one to post a pic from Forza 4 showing a giant oil bottle wins!
Gumpert Apollo S Value: 320,000 First one to post a pic from Forza 4 showing a giant oil bottle wins!
GT_Jwolf Messages 164 Mankato MN Messages GT_Jwolf Messages SSR HURRICANE Dec 25, 2011 #161 Hockenheim
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #162 GT-Jwolf Hockenheim Click to expand... Yup.
GT_Jwolf Messages 164 Mankato MN Messages GT_Jwolf Messages SSR HURRICANE Dec 25, 2011 #163 Thanks, definitely going to mess around with the Apollo, I just finished tuning the Speed 8 I won earlier and I must say that thing is awesome.
Thanks, definitely going to mess around with the Apollo, I just finished tuning the Speed 8 I won earlier and I must say that thing is awesome.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #164 Pagani Zonda C12 Value: 500,000 What was the Zonda going to be called originally?
Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Dec 25, 2011 #165 I know it, but I don't care for the car so I'll let someone else get it.
SkierPS3 Messages 1,601 United States Dec 25, 2011 #168 Player Yup Click to expand... I was happy with myself, that was one of the few pieces of trivia I knew off the top of my head Also, thanks for not answering lol
Player Yup Click to expand... I was happy with myself, that was one of the few pieces of trivia I knew off the top of my head Also, thanks for not answering lol
Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Dec 25, 2011 #169 Skier I was happy with myself, that was one of the few pieces of trivia I knew off the top of my head Also, thanks for not answering lol Click to expand... No problem. I'd rather win a car I like instead of winning a car I won't use. Merry Christams!
Skier I was happy with myself, that was one of the few pieces of trivia I knew off the top of my head Also, thanks for not answering lol Click to expand... No problem. I'd rather win a car I like instead of winning a car I won't use. Merry Christams!
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #170 Saleen S5S Raptor Value: 180,000 Post a picture from Forza 4 showing a Fiat Coupe. A bonus car will also be awarded to the winner.
Saleen S5S Raptor Value: 180,000 Post a picture from Forza 4 showing a Fiat Coupe. A bonus car will also be awarded to the winner.
DRIFT GOD Messages 2,611 Messages DRIFTGOD187 Dec 25, 2011 #171 thanks for the Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 justin !!!
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #173 Yup, here is the bonus car as well.
J J Jay Messages 20 Messages RMarcenas Dec 25, 2011 #174 I was in such a rush to take the pic I didn't double check whether the Barchetta was a coupe or not. I would have had egg on my face if it weren't ... And thank you very much for the 599GTO. You've saved me hours of trawling the auction house for a good deal!
I was in such a rush to take the pic I didn't double check whether the Barchetta was a coupe or not. I would have had egg on my face if it weren't ... And thank you very much for the 599GTO. You've saved me hours of trawling the auction house for a good deal!
Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Dec 25, 2011 #175 I say we do some trivia since I'm not home.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #176 Chevrolet Corvette C6.R Value: 1,100,000 What year did the Corvette switch to GT2 regulations?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Dec 25, 2011 #178 Player 2009 Click to expand... Yup!
Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Dec 25, 2011 #179 Yes! Makes Christmas even better. You're already I'm my friends list. Merry Christmas!
L Lord Stig Messages 18 Dec 26, 2011 #180 no! i just got the game today and am a huge corvette fan and was watching this thread! lol. congrats. well played!
no! i just got the game today and am a huge corvette fan and was watching this thread! lol. congrats. well played!