JvM's Photo Gallery - Jan 05 - Murciélago & Scuderia @ HSR

  • Thread starter Thread starter JvM
  • 67 comments
  • 4,714 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

JvM

~
Premium
Messages
1,522
Finland
Finland
Hi guys.
I've been watching this section for quite some time already and some seriously nice galleries in here indeed. :cool: Now decided to open a thread for some pics. Not at all experienced yet with photoshooting or editing. I'm keen to learn some more of course. :)

Update rate will be quite slow I'm afraid but here is the first bunch of pics that I have.






---





---



---



​

Comments, critisism and tips are welcome of course. :) 👍
 
Great start to your gallery! 👍 Looking forward to seeing more. :D

Last one is epic. :drool:
 
I like the 599 shots and the Subaru vs EVO shot. Excellent start. Looking forward to more great shots.
 
I can't believe I haven't visited this earlier.
JvM
This one is just amazing in so many ways. Fantastic start to your gallery. :drool:
 
Thanks very much for the compliments. :)

I can't believe I haven't visited this earlier.

Probably because I just started it. ;)
 
JvM
Probably because I just started it. ;)

Yeeeah, but it wasn't it started a few hours ago though? ;)
 
Way to start! Love those first two shots of the 599. Overall outstanding. :) 👍
 
Pretty good so far!

My favorite has to be shot 3, probably the best shot at Laguna Seca I've seen :drool:

I also like the cobblestone (?) background on the first two, I haven't really seen anyone use those in an image for artistic effect, was a nice idea 👍
 
Simply brilliant. Love the last shot, the clouds look like God's going to pop out! Great work 👍
 
Thanks guys! :)

My favorite has to be shot 3, probably the best shot at Laguna Seca I've seen :drool:

I also like the cobblestone (?) background on the first two, I haven't really seen anyone use those in an image for artistic effect, was a nice idea 👍

Means a lot from you. :O Thanks :cheers:

Yeh the wall is from the eiger pit road. :) Can't 'walk' the camera there though. :ouch:
 
Last edited:
Very nice pictures to start off the gallery.
 
Nice work Jukka 👍

Very tasteful, I'm looking forward to some more so put down the jaffa cakes already.
 
Thanks ashes and Erik. :)

More will come, I think I may have to just quote Kaz and say: Soon. :D
 
I love the camaro pics and the last image.
 
Thanks arsenal :)

-------

Ok. After a while, back with a few pics. :)

Had some nice 2 car runs with GP. More pics from them coming later.. :cool:








​
 
Nice work, like the 2nd and 3rd ones. Those sweepers were intense weren't they? :lol:
 
crap, now I need to buy a yellow 458.... :)
 
Nice indeed, the first shots are amazing.
 
Cheers guys. :)

Nice work, like the 2nd and 3rd ones. Those sweepers were intense weren't they? :lol:

Oh yea man, awesome fast paced winding roads. :D
 
I love the first shot.
 
The colours in those pictures are beautiful, especially the last one.
 
Thanks for comments 👍


----------


Preview of the Lotus + GT500








More of these coming later.. :)
​
 
The first stills in your gallery, very nice 👍

I really like the composition in the 2nd one, is the 3rd df? You captured a realistic look on that one. Keep up the good work Jukka :bowdown:

I think your laboratory is a bit different then mine.....




scientist.jpg




:lol:
 
:drool: Very nice shots there.
 
Beautiful Lotus shots and I look forward to more to come. 👍
 
The last Lotus shots are simply amazing! 👍
 
The first stills in your gallery, very nice 👍

I really like the composition in the 2nd one, is the 3rd df? You captured a realistic look on that one. Keep up the good work Jukka :bowdown:

I think your laboratory is a bit different then mine.....


(pic)


:lol:

Cheers Erik. 👍
Yeah the 3rd is DF Rev. As for my lab, maybe it is.. or maybe it isn't. :D

:drool: Very nice shots there.

Beautiful Lotus shots and I look forward to more to come. 👍

The last Lotus shots are simply amazing! 👍

Thanks guys, greatly appreciated! :)
 
I'm SO copying your car whenever I buy the Lotus. It looks cool with the gold-almost-yellow BBSs.
 
Bump.
Anyway, love the latest update. The GT300 cars look great.
 
Great shots of the JPS Lotus. :D Where's the rest? :trouble:

:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back