JvM's Photo Gallery - Jan 05 - Murciélago & Scuderia @ HSR

  • Thread starter Thread starter JvM
  • 67 comments
  • 4,714 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome last set 👍 Cant really pick a favorite, there all great :D
 
Meanwhile in Finnland........

lab-equipments.jpg


FFS Jukka, I am in awe.
 
Penultimate Shot is goegeous!
 
JvM

Sweeet. Especially the 2nd of these three, the lighting is great and the use of the newly added flaring is probably among the best I've seen so far. 👍
 
The last set is awesome Jukka, also great Xmas Lambo shots. 👍
 
You're style is amazing, you have a surprising ablility to make any location look like a completely different place. I first thought the last B&W Ferrari vs Lamborghini shot was Cape Ring. :odd: And the Lexus and Subaru GT300 shot. :drool: This Gallery is superb!!! 👍 :drool:
 
Wow, I'm so glad I clicked on the link in your sig to see your gallery, it's amazing! I see it hasn't been updated in a while, any plans to get it going again?
 
Great shots. The photos are clean and crisp :drool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back