K-Unit FF Pro Drag Team Try Outs

• Thread starter JDM K Swap
  • 109 comments

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
Need some new members.. Please Give me a shout on ps3 thanks. Im trying to make my team Known in gt6 like all the pro's lol

Last night HK asked for another day to tune. So we gunna run it today. If Interested in watching PM me in my PSN @ JDM_K-Swap

UGK vs K-Unit = Next Monday, March 3rd, around 5 - 8 o'clock ? 2 v 2 , me and x-boosted-x OR Aaron1795 vs you and one of your member. CARS: 04 DC5 & 99 DC2. Let me know ASAP!

UGK vs K-Unit = Next Monday, March 3rd, around 5 - 8 o'clock ? 2 v 2 , me and x-boosted-x OR Aaron1795 vs you and one of your member. CARS: 04 DC5 & 99 DC2. Let me know ASAP!
We can't do it tonight? I won't be on saturday and Sunday and Monday something popped up.

Last edited:
We can't do it tonight? I won't be on saturday and Sunday and Monday something popped up.
Most of our team isn't around weekends, I'm usually with the wife lol so week nights is my usual deal. Sorry for the inconvieniance. We'll get it done soon enough though bro. See u guys soon!

Cant Race any more. My account got hacked and I downloaded it from the ps3. I Tried making a new account but it wont let me and it wont let me play gt6 unless I rebuy it.

Last edited:
Can we do it wendsday please? I have a new account and my JDM account saved data got deleted. So I made new account and I need the money and stuff to buy a dc5 and a dc2 and I need to tune. So tomorrow I should have the money and ima buy dc5 and tune it Tuesday im gunna get dc2 and tune it and wensday I should be ready.

Can we do it wendsday please? I have a new account and my JDM account saved data got deleted. So I made new account and I need the money and stuff to buy a dc5 and a dc2 and I need to tune. So tomorrow I should have the money and ima buy dc5 and tune it Tuesday im gunna get dc2 and tune it and wensday I should be ready.
Sup Kswap, good job on getting your roster and good luck with your battle, is really hard to get one now days.

Let's do it Wednesday then, around 5 - 8 o'clock, we will be waiting…..

Thursday is better max, I'm not available Wednesdays. I think Aaron is though. So if he's good to go then go for it!
K-Unit, get to know what time you guys are available and I'll see what time my guys are available and we'll get back with each other because it seems like our team members aren't getting the same schedule as us yo,

Back