K-Unit FF Pro Drag Team Try Outs

• Thread starter JDM K Swap
  • 109 comments
K-Unit, get to know what time you guys are available and I'll see what time my guys are available and we'll get back with each other because it seems like our team members aren't getting the same schedule as us yo,
Tonight around 9-10pm? Hit me up and let me know, dc2 runs only 2v2?

Also i need a ghost and judge hit me up gt:"K-Unit-Leader" I running turtle tonight i might run UGK tonight to.

Let's schedule it NEXT Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday because that's when my partner is available. Pick between any of those days yo and let me know. DC2 AND DC5 ! :D
I'm back I'm never on GTP any more. But you wanna do 2v2 tomorrow and dc2 99?

I'm always a bit late with this kind of thing. But good look with your team guys. I need to tune a lot of FF cars. Don't worry jdiaz need be keep on a leash like an uncontrollable dog. Nick? heh :)
O.G bro you have the eyes of an eagle bro spotting things a mile off. An o.g sup bish.

I'm always a bit late with this kind of thing. But good look with your team guys. I need to tune a lot of FF cars. Don't worry jdiaz need be keep on a leash like an uncontrollable dog. Nick? heh :)
O.G bro you have the eyes of an eagle bro spotting things a mile off. An o.g sup bish.
That is why my name is j-dog!!

Hey can I join I'm a pro tuner and I also know K-Unit_FTW and GTR R35 TURBO the guy above is my Cuzan and I would like to join this team please il add you and talk to you on ps3.

hey can i join im a pro honda tuner i been asked to join by K-Unit_FTW My account is K-Unit_WTF
Hey can I join I'm a pro tuner and I also know K-Unit_FTW and GTR R35 TURBO the guy above is my Cuzan and I would like to join this team please il add you and talk to you on ps3.

za1zmc.jpg

Back