kaede's gallery

• Thread starter kaede
  • 208 comments
Favourites are the Lambo under lamp post and the park bench. 👍
Happened to be my favs too. :)

Very cool shots! My favorites are 2, 3 and 4. Honorable mention goes to #9 because I've never had a good pic there. :dopey:👍
Ya right, it is rather hard to get a good pic at Lucerne Bridge due to the limited cam movement. It's a shame. It's a rather beautiful place.

:drool: I really like how you don't always focus on the car 👍
Thanks. It's a lucky experiment. I just frame the object that I wanted to shoot and then move the car into the picture.

Lovely shots there :)
Thanks. :)

You have a great eye for weird angles that make me go "What the hell am I looking at?? Ohhhhh..." :lol:

Great set dude, favs are the F1, TVR shots at SSR5 and the first plant. 👍

I share those sentiments. Great photos and great angles. I could never do that. Whenever i do they look weird. Don't have the eye for it. Yours are stunning.👍

You have a great eye for weird angles that make me go "What the hell am I looking at?? Ohhhhh..." :lol:

Great set dude, favs are the F1, TVR shots at SSR5 and the first plant. 👍

I share those sentiments. Great photos and great angles. I could never do that. Whenever i do they look weird. Don't have the eye for it. Yours are stunning.👍

Thanks guys. Next update not so weird angles. :)

Suzuki and Ferrari. I like all the shots of them but I would have to go with the first Ferrari shot and the 1st or last shots of the Suzuki. Keep it up 👍

Liking this update, all good shots and original angles too. I never would have thought a blurry lamppost would look good right in front of the subject matter but somehow you pulled it off... :crazy: Keep up the good work!

Suzuki and Ferrari. I like all the shots of them but I would have to go with the first Ferrari shot and the 1st or last shots of the Suzuki. Keep it up 👍

Sweet shots :)

Liking this update, all good shots and original angles too. I never would have thought a blurry lamppost would look good right in front of the subject matter but somehow you pulled it off... :crazy: Keep up the good work!

Thanks, everyone. Thanks for the positive comments.

Very nice couple of sets there. 👍 Favourites are the 1st and 5th 458 shots, and the 2nd F10.

Whoa! Some more unique photography coming from you! :D

3, 4 and 5 look great (but I think you may have messed up 4's full size)

Love the shots Kaede. Interesting how everything is reflected off the car on the first page except for the girl sitting next to it... You have a talent for getting the details out of the cars. Keep it up.

Wow, that is an awesome green. :drool: Great shots, the blue filter ones I particularly like. 👍

Love the shots Kaede. Interesting how everything is reflected off the car on the first page except for the girl sitting next to it... You have a talent for getting the details out of the cars. Keep it up.

Excellent observation, man. 👍 I think you are the first to notice that. :lol:

Wow, that is an awesome green. :drool: Great shots, the blue filter ones I particularly like. 👍

Same for me as well. The colour is york green, from Lancia Stratos, if you want to get it.

Very odd colour for the F40 but you have taken some great shots with it 👍

Thanks. Personally I think the colour went well with the red seats.

Back