kaede's gallery

• Thread starter kaede
  • 208 comments
Wonderfully creative images. I love your interpretation of the "Straights vs. Curves" theme for the photomode comp, the rest are pretty awesome as well. 👍 👍

:drool: Love the creativity in all your shots. You will almost never see any other shots like yours around here 👍

Wonderfully creative images. I love your interpretation of the "Straights vs. Curves" theme for the photomode comp, the rest are pretty awesome as well. 👍 👍

Thanks. Was hesitant about entering that one but think i'll leave it at that.

:drool: Love the creativity in all your shots. You will almost never see any other shots like yours around here 👍

Thanks. :cheers:

I love the composition in number one.

Thanks. :cheers:

I somehow fell in love with your mint-green F40! I would've never thought of painting it like this, but it looks gorgeous! :crazy::)

Also, great great Pyro/artistic shots :dopey:
and the angles you choose for your pics are inglorious! Keep it up kaede:tup:

Great shots Kaede - again, I am especially impressed with your detailed perspectives. I also like the colors in the Lambo backfire shot. The blue is purty. :)

Great shots, pyro. :lol: :lol:

👍

I somehow fell in love with your mint-green F40! I would've never thought of painting it like this, but it looks gorgeous! :crazy::)

Also, great great Pyro/artistic shots :dopey:
and the angles you choose for your pics are inglorious! Keep it up kaede:tup:

Great shots Kaede - again, I am especially impressed with your detailed perspectives. I also like the colors in the Lambo backfire shot. The blue is purty. :)

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Very nice, love the F40 shots.

Thanks. :)

love the first veyron shot

Really? Thanks. People don't usually like abstract shots very much.

Nice update. You made the car look pretty good. 👍

Its the best looking standard. I only wish PD would make it a premium.

My favourite has to be the fourth shot.

Forth shot with the bridge is amazing. :eek:

Thanks. That 4th pic is my fav too.

That last one is 🤬 INSANE and totally awesome! :drool: 👍

Really like the top 3 too. 👍

So much FIRE!! :lol:

Great set man. Think my favourite is the middle of the 3rd row. Great experimentation in your shots. 👍

OMG SHOT 8 :bowdown:

One of the coolest shots I've seen come out of GT5 :eek:

In other news, more people should be visiting this gallery... keep it up and you'll get more visitors.

Last edited:
im loving the pic of the f40 with the leaves and dirt. Looks wild!

Thanks. :)

So much FIRE!! :lol:

Great set man. Think my favourite is the middle of the 3rd row. Great experimentation in your shots. 👍

Capturing fires has sort of become a habit for me. Can't help it. Hope that they are not too unpleasant you guys though.

OMG SHOT 8 :bowdown:

One of the coolest shots I've seen come out of GT5 :eek:

In other news, more people should be visiting this gallery... keep it up and you'll get more visitors.

Thanks. Hopefully I can keep it up.

Love the shot of the old Mini in the city! Looks really good until you click the larger res. version and see it's a standard :P But seriously, some really good shots of standards!

Keep it up!

Back