kaede's tt gallery - Random pics added

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaede
  • 354 comments
  • 50,104 views
very nice!. like most of these, but, i like the second the best. 👍
 
Nice update. I personally like them all:)

I also love that bike.
 
The last ones are ok, I think the rest isnt original enough.
 
Daddybird - guess my creative juice's running dry.:guilty: Thanks for commenting anyway.:)
 
Those MT-01 shots are great. I really like the look of the bike, but haven’t managed to take one decent shot of it yet. You've pulled it off really well. 👍
 
PoliniJake - haha, i just wanna take a look at valencia from another perspective:lol:

Syntax error - thanks, i think selecting the correct suit helped achieve that. btw, i think the red taichi suit would go well with that bike too.:)
 
Nice shots. Love the last one. First one has a high realism factor as well:)
 
Indeed some nice shots man! Thanks for the visit in my gallery! (check out for the new update)
 
great pic's!!! take a look at my gallery to if you have the time :)
 
Cod_Father - Thanks, love that one too:)

freddy86 - Thanks, for dropping by:)

mavi - Thanks, nice start for your gallery btw:)
 
Nice composition ... I particularly like this shot
 
franz - Glad you like it, that was at the infineon. I was right behind a Brutale 910.:)

Nobody noticed the 6th pic from that update?
 
great shots!! Indeed that 6th pic is nice :)
I loved the 5th yamaha pic.

keep up the good job :D
 
Sexy shots of that r6. Nr 6 (wheelie) is the best imo. Great!! 👍
 
mavi - Figured that's one of the best, nicely composed, can almost feel the immense competition between the two yamahas. Thanks btw.:)

freddy86 - That's one of my interesting shots, rider confused by the abundance of directional signs.:) Glad you like it.
 
Back