kaede's tt gallery - Random pics added

• Thread starter kaede
  • 354 comments
Touring Mars - Thanks, nice to see you in here.:) That pic showed what happened when I raced in pro mode and I'm really not good at it.

👍 Lots of great pics here man! I like the Amalfi shots and the Montegi shoot - the wheelie with the sun is great! 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

[empty space] - Sort of...:D I think I actually fell down. Been trying to bring the bikes as close as possible for the past 2 photo shoots.

PoliniJake - Thanks :D

mavi - Thanks :D

[empty space] - Glad you like 'em. :cheers: Its easy to overtake them but it takes some effort trying to group them together. I had to resort to dirty tricks in order to do so. :sly:

img07932hc.th.jpg

[empty space] - I'll just do a brief explanation instead since I don't know the way to post in the forum. Basically I just get 1st position brake in front of the rest of the bikes(best done on a straight road). But normally the gap between the 1st and the rest is quite big, so I would knock him down to narrow the gap. But most importantly I done the race in arcade mode, therefore no time penalty. Thanks btw:D.

freddy86 - Thanks:D , glad you like 'em.

mavi - Thanks:D , pic 1 is my current wallpaper btw.

Moriwaki jump and the triumph shots are ace mate! 👍 The rest as usual doesn't dissapoint me either. Nice to see so many updates by you.

Back