Kamy's BTCC Series || FinishedFinished 

All who don't have me in friends list send me a friend request on psn. Tomorrow I'll probably be testing again if you all want to join

Thanks for the invite guys. I like the look of this. Had some good racing with you guys in the past. The Mazda roadster series you hosted was perhaps the best racing I'd encounted on GT5 !
This May clash with another commitment so I'll watch the thread with interest !

From testing yesterday; things I found from driving 3 cars:

Golf - My Best Lap at Brands Hatch: 47.305 - Consistent Lap Times around 47.5
+ Very stable, very predictable
+ Excellent cornering at high or low speeds, even at stock settings
- Low top end

Integra - My Best Lap at Brands Hatch: 47.265 - Consistent Lap Times around 47.4-47.7
+ Good top end
= Good cornering at high or low speeds, requiring significant tuning
- Unpredictable and inconsistent handling; Feels like it wants to kill you at any given moment

Focus - My Best Lap at Brands Hatch: 48.5xx - Consistent Lap Times around 48.6-48.9
+ Good top end
- Poor cornering at low speeds especially (understeer), tuning fixed slightly but still a major issue.
- Poor acceleration (wheelspin), tuning fixed slightly but still a big issue.

120d -
Kamy ran a 47.5 with very little tuning in the 120d. Not tried this yet.

330i -
I've yet to try the 330i but fear it will be the same as the Focus.

The Focus needs improving for it to keep up, but it is a horrible car to drive, very unrewarding. There's not really any way for the Focus to be improved other than to add power (it can't lose any weight, it already runs at 1180kg and the minimum you can get a Focus is 1170kg), but it already has most power of all the cars.

The other cars could be slowed down (add weight?) to compensate and allow the Focus to keep up, but we'd then be driving around with understeering bricks instead of race cars.

Can I suggest a Lexus IS200 as an extra RWD option? Someone suggested it the other day and it fits in with the series :)
Chris_Stockton_2007_BTCC_Oulton_Park.jpg

I'll test some new cars today. I bought the IS200 but I never tested it. Can't remember why :P
I tested Alfa 156 and Vectra but they drove like boats :P

Anyone in this series please add me on PSN- motoraza (Team Purple Swag, with FRAG)
Next time I'm on I will definitely participate in finding some new cars for the list. I've really enjoyed the last couple of nights of racing, this series is shaping up to be a lot of competitive fun :)

New car on the Series: Ford Focus ST '13 305BHP 1180Kg(It's a bit heavier than this)

ed9g.jpg

Lexus IS 200 (J) was tested. Even if Moleman managed to do a 47.668 in it at Brands Indy, it's a bit hard to drive.
BMW 330i dropped as it was falling a bit behind on pace. The 120d I tested yesterday and with stock setup I did a 47.5 or .6 in 4 laps, so it's a even paced with the others

Last edited:
How about the EP3 as well?
What year is that from?? I looked at a few spotter guide sheets and I didn't see that :P

But at the moment There are 4 cars, wich means with a 4 car limit for eachthere are 16 cars availiable so it's good like that.

New car was seen testing around Silverstone. Join tomorrow to see wich car it is and see how it handles in the pack 👍
0det.jpg

Last edited:
New car was seen testing around Silverstone. Join tomorrow to see wich car it is and see how it handles in the pack 👍

So mystery
Much secret
Wow
I'd guess what car it might be but I won't embarass myself by getting it totall wrong Can't resist... EP Civic? :P Looking forward to seeing the new car anyway 👍

Latest Posts

Back