Kanye West for President of the United States!

• Thread starter WFO Krypto
  • 179 comments
Do y’all get what I mean when I say that Kanye is visibly mentally unwell and needs help as soon as possible? This is concerning

Ya he definitely needs help and it's sad to see his mental state breakdown so much. He just hasn't been the same since his mom died.

Well, I'm quite sure that North West-Kardashian won't be ****ed up in the head by that revelation.

Well, I'm quite sure that North West-Kardashian won't be ****ed up in the head by that revelation.
Or Kim is looking to make sure he doesn't see his children if he's not stable.

This may be the end of his run.

For those unaware, Kanye had a huge breakdown over Twitter over the past couple hours, detailing issues within the West-Kardashian family, to erratic Bill Cosby related tweets (many have been deleted since). He also spoke about Kim K attempting to get Kanye some help with his mental health, going as far as to fly to the West ranch in Wyoming with a doctor - which he rejected.

As a fan, I’m heavily worried about him. I’d rather he stepped back for a few years to work on his mental health rather than release music and remain in the public eye.

Ya he definitely needs help and it's sad to see his mental state breakdown so much. He just hasn't been the same since his mom died.

For many years (possibly even still today), Kanye’s said that he blames himself for his mother’s death. That in itself must be incredibly hard to live with, and a massive burden on ones mental health.

You don't make 'Runaway' on medication apparently. Perhaps he only skips his meds when making albums.

Yeah, he’s relatively lucid around the times that he isn’t releasing music. I believe he stops taking his meds around album release cycles as they “stifle creativity”.

He sort makes sense... And in some instance not.
He is all over the place...

Sorry I am contributing to the revival of this thread...
Yes, Kanye sometimes has interesting things to say. I understand he is very wealthy and has an indifferent attitude about what others think of him.

Is it possible he will be on a few ballots at election time and stands some chance of influencing the election??

Yeah, I'm sure shes going to want to see that video when shes older :ouch:

Pretty much everything he said should have been said in a session with a psychologist, not a presidential rally. Kim is obviously thrilled :rolleyes:

You already pulled the same joke twice. Come up with some new material for once.

But is it a joke? Mercury poisoning is a real issue, and causes serious issues for the fetus during pregnancy. Did you read the information on the link that I posted?

But is it a joke? Mercury poisoning is a real issue, and causes serious issues for the fetus during pregnancy. Did you read the information on the link that I posted?
That’s not the issue. The real problem is that you incorrectly associate Kanye’s issues with his mother eating fish sticks. I don’t know whether she actually did eat fish sticks or not, so the burden of proof is on you.

AUP
You will not knowingly post information that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

fish sticks
fish sticks
fish sticks
fish sticks
giphy.gif

Love 'em.

Quick tip: when they've finished cooking, turn the oven/grill off, put some sliced cheese on top of them and put them back in for a minute. Slap between two slices of white, with some tomato sauce on one slice... perfect fishfinger sandwich.
Are there fish thumbs? Or have we banished them like chicken thumbs?

Back