Kanye West for President of the United States!

• Thread starter WFO Krypto
  • 179 comments
They're not even called that here:

090719_20-omega3_fishfingers_470x300.png

And we invented them...
Wonder if other countries/lanugages refer to them as "Fish Fingers". My grandmother used to call them that.

While I suspect Kanye wasn't talking about the Black Lives Matter organization, but the movement as a whole. If he was talking about the organization though, his comments on it being a scam really aren't that far-fetched. The organization has repeatedly been blasted for mishandling finances and not being compliant with non-profit regulations in the US. They're very suspect and you probably shouldn't donate to them.

The Black Lives Matter movement is completely different and not affiliated with the Black Lives Matter charity, at least in the US. It's confusing and since they have the same name people often associate the two as being one and the same which is one of the reason for backlash.

Reading through the comments section, it's amazing to me how many conservatives called out the slogan "Black Lives Matter" for supposedly being racist for implying that black lives matter more than others, yet are cheering on Candace and Kanye for wearing WLM.

Candace Owens' entire existence as a political actor is, more than anything else, just sad. Her role is nothing more than to appease the white reactionary. She is "one of the good ones", because she's willing to promote racism towards her own race in a way that is not socially acceptable for whites to do.

Reading through the comments section, it's amazing to me how many conservatives called out the slogan "Black Lives Matter" for supposedly being racist for implying that black lives matter more than others, yet are cheering on Candace and Kanye for wearing WLM.

Candace Owens' entire existence as a political actor is, more than anything else, just sad. Her role is nothing more than to appease the white reactionary. She is "one of the good ones", because she's willing to promote racism towards her own race in a way that is not socially acceptable for whites to do.
I'm about to see if she'll mow my grass for cheaper than the neighbor kid but then I'd be praying on the mentally ill.

Last edited:
Cause the same people that tried to black ball me
Forgot about two things, my black balls

- Kanye West, Gorgeous

But ya, at this point I don't know if Kanye is just off his rocker or if he's just doing everything in his power to remain relevant. He really just needs to go back to making soul beats and thinking the government gave blacks AIDS. At least that Kayne made good music.
Fortunately for fans of Ye's beats, it sounds like he's off his meds again so he may be back in the studio shortly.

Last edited:
How it started...

Screenshot_20221012_122244_Chrome.jpg

How it's going:

attachment-Kanye-West-Instagram.png

Maybe he misunderstood the title of that Run-D.M.C. song "My Adidas".

Last edited:
Dumpster, dumpster burning bright
Part of social media's blight
What immoral hand and try
To Ignore them all, such as I.

(with all due respect to William Blake)

Last edited:
I wandered lonely as a cat...
But where's the bloody fun in that?

pace
Wordsworth

Last edited:
"I use social media as my therapist" has the potential to become the "Jesus is my airbag" of the early 2020s.

Last edited:
Last time people were expressing themselves on such a “muh free speech”, platform, the site was reportedly turning them over to the FBI, lul.

Back