Kart Racing. Sponsored by TPC.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 152 comments
My wife gave me the money yesterday to go get PS bucks for the LH DLC. I bought it, and still haven't tried it yet. She just asked if I was about to go "do my thing". :odd: So I guess I am.💡
Trying to protect my DR as I've never been this close to DR/A+ currently at 45, 909k. Been as high as 46 and some change. I figure LH, and you guys will keep me busy enough until a strong combo comes around for me. :P

Qyn
My wife gave me the money yesterday to go get PS bucks for the LH DLC. I bought it, and still haven't tried it yet. She just asked if I was about to go "do my thing". :odd: So I guess I am.💡
Trying to protect my DR as I've never been this close to DR/A+ currently at 45, 909k. Been as high as 46 and some change. I figure LH, and you guys will keep me busy enough until a strong combo comes around for me. :P

Kart racing is definitely a good way of maintaining DR while the weeklies suck ass.

Public or private lobby?

Probably public.

@Bivittavus88 1) thank you the first "series" :D . It was awesome :D ! My best ever lobby finish :D (3rd; Broad Bean) . 2) Another run :) ? Count me in :) !

(After the second race I forgot the turn on the TC so I raced without it :D . Funny, to me Miyagi and Northern Isle Speedway was impossible without it, but Willow(!) and Broad Bean was total OK).

Back