Kaz. How do you feel about the shroud of negativity surrounding GT now?

Yeah, it's easier and smarter of him to answer nothing at all.

Probably correct, smarter and easier it is, however the reasoning again is not because he's laughing with his middle finger in the air. We have actually had several updates since that first question session, I think there's more to come.. we're in the middle of GT6 being a completed game and GT7 being in full development.. so..

It must have been a great feeling with GT 1,2,3,4 to hear all of the praise that those games got (and deserved).

With GT5 and 6 being responsible for long time fans (like me) giving up on the series, and the constant frustration that goes unheard (this very Q and A section being a PERFECT example) by you from the (former) fans, how does this make you feel?

Quite honestly, Judging by the way he's been handling (or rather not handling) things lately, I don't think he gives a continental...

Probably correct, smarter and easier it is, however the reasoning again is not because he's laughing with his middle finger in the air. We have actually had several updates since that first question session, I think there's more to come.. we're in the middle of GT6 being a completed game and GT7 being in full development.. so..

Oh, sure. I don't think anyone is that evil. But still, I guess he doesn't really care about how people feel about this, as long as they keep buying the game like some will admittedly do.

The thing with looking back on games and remembering them being better than what they were is true. If I turned on GT1 today, I would laugh.

I got a copy of gt2 from a friend and started playing it again on the PS3. It was fun for a few hours, but driving a car with bad suspension on the D-pad is painful!

Back