• Thread starter Famine
  • 113 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is nothing new, he started with Motor Toon Grand Prix and after that he wanted to do a realistic thing with real life cars, quite easy

Computing mother nature can only mean one thing, GT will finally have 3d trees that sway in the wind.

giphy.gif

"Describing himself as an ecologist — a trait he’s inherited from his father — Yamauchi mentions his youth in Kashiwa City, heading into the forests with his younger brother collecting insects and crawfish from the streams and ponds."

Hence the bird sounds on some tracks :) I like that touch.

Last edited:
Computing mother nature can only mean one thing, GT will finally have 3d trees that sway in the wind.

giphy.gif
You'll have to wait until PS6 for that bro.

Edit: Kaz talked about a game that inspired him in arcades, I wonder what such game was? Pole Position perhaps?

Last edited:
I mean, @Famine never implied that this was something we've never heard before.
I think @RacingFan1 ‘s point was to question the timing and purpose of the keynote, and not the article. At least that’s how I read his comment, not to mention it being my own headache right now.

Did Kaz actually attend this to imply that PD wants to branch out simulating wilderness? 🤔

It says in the article that there was a lot of talk about his vision of future, but then there is no word about what this vision of future is. Unless the 'Plant turismo' is his vision for future.

So did he talk about future of Gran Turismo or did he not? I'm confused.

It says in the article that there was a lot of talk about his vision of future, but then there is no word about what this vision of future is. Unless the 'Plant turismo' is his vision for future.

So did he talk about future of Gran Turismo or did he not? I'm confused.
We’ll, I did post this yesterday. ;)
There is direction. It’s Kaz’ vision. He’s steering the ship and no one knows where he’s going.
With an apt reply of
kjb
Sometimes I think he doesn't know either 🤣

Back