Kazunori Yamauchi Teases Next Batch of GT Sport Cars, Update Coming Next Week

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 789 comments
Why do I do this to myself. I know not to get hyped, I scoff under my breath when people post about what tracks they're hoping PD is adding. I'm saying to myself "No way, come on guys you know it won't happen!" and now here I am at work daydreaming about the slight possibility PD adds new tracks to the game and I'm getting hyped! :lol: I'm doomed to always do that I guess. I can't wait!! Come on PD, just this one time.. please. New tracks.. a bunch of new tracks.... Maybe?? :nervous::lol:

Group 2 only has 3 cars, it would be super weird that PD leaves it like this and starts charging for DLC, so we can speculate that the next one will be free as well.

As I said in other posts, the game should keep that, it would be pointless to divide the community. Greetings and waiting for that Deep Forest for April.

Maybe they have prepared another track for April 9, but I'm so glad Super GT and Tsukuba are just superb

I'm going to caution myself about another track on April 9, but remember the opening round of the 2018 Super GT season takes place the day before at Okayama. Could be a potential hint as to what is added next.

Group 2 only has 3 cars, it would be super weird that PD leaves it like this and starts charging for DLC, so we can speculate that the next one will be free as well.

As I said in other posts, the game should keep that, it would be pointless to divide the community. Greetings and waiting for that Deep Forest for April.
As long as we have the livery editor it's fine.

How many GT500 cars are in this season anyway?

The only thing is missing DTM since Super GT 500 already cover half the group 2 and the main manufacture super Gt only Nissan and Toyota and Honda.

There's more than 10, but there's only 3 makes. Honda, Nissan and Lexus. The only difference is tire manufacturers and livery. So the 3 were getting is fine. No reason for duplicates like GT5 and 6 just for different liveries, we can make them ourselves.

That's exactly my point.

Number 1 BMW 2002 ??

1974.jpg
I wish:bowdown::bowdown:! I hope it finds itself in GTS soon. I prefer 2002 over E30.

The only thing I would say about that is the Group A car appears to have bonnet clips.

Did Nissan sell them like That? Wowwww!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited for this update, lots of love for PD!
cant wait for future once as well, I need to see more low hp cars, man, VW Bettle and the classic JDMs, I need an EG95 and EK 97 and DC99, that's all we need, PD don't understand how their sales will boost up with these cars, so many Honda lovers in this country and world, just with those cars they can increase the sales..

Back