Keep Drifting Fun | 450HP Missile | Matsuri Drift Lobbies!

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 182 comments
Sorry I couldn't get to the lobby today as I got caught up in grip racing commitments. Hopefully I'll try and get to the next one

Nice drifting today guys. Wish I could've spent more time on the track than on my homework, but it was nice to run from Gauz's Supra. :lol:

KDF was a blast today guys! Thanks to all of the teams that showed up and made KDF a success once again. I will get some pictures out later.

ahhh dude i cant believe i missed this :( i came from the movies with my bike and got rammed by a car hahah , but i'm okay LOL , weel but i saw there were alot of people from team redsuns YEEEYYY nice job guys , seeya tnight

ahhh dude i cant believe i missed this :( i came from the movies with my bike and got rammed by a car hahah , but i'm okay LOL , weel but i saw there were alot of people from team redsuns YEEEYYY nice job guys , seeya tnight

LOL oh gosh, nice to see you're alright though.

Sorry I haven't been able to open these up. Been working Saturdays due to new years and Xmas. Who's down on new years day?

Saturday will be the preseason VDC event.

Room opening in 15 minutes. I'll edit number in.

1472-6118-3615-5264-8389

Last edited:
Fun room Spank. Thanks to everyone that came out, I had a blast zipping around in 135I with Work, DW, and OJ. I had my first backwards entry on the G27 which was awesome. Hope to have these more often.

Room closed.

Thank you to everyone who came out! Sorry it was so late again. I'll release track for VDC tomorrow night!

Room opening Saturday at 3pm est. 6pm est.

Get your missiles ready and hybrids are welcome! But remember hp is limited to 450.

Room will open in 55 minutes. Lets have some missile fun!

OPEN
1472-6118-4259-7711-7864

Last edited:
8562875457_caea423e33.jpg

Room opening Saturday April 6th @ 12pm PST.

Have your missiles ready its time for some door to door rubbing action!

Theme: JDM Matsuri (must be Japanese car maker)
Hp: 450
Hybrids: Welcomed!
Tire wear: ON (fast)
Grip: Real
Track: Voted

Hope to see you there!

something fun lol I'm gunna try to set up my wheel tonight but its supposed to rain later tonight and the GF keeps reminding me that I told her I would let her drift the 240 when it rained again lol.

Yo what up guys! How's everything been? I might just hop on to see what these "hybrids" are all about.

Back