Keep Drifting Fun | 450HP Missile | Matsuri Drift Lobbies!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 182 comments
  • 13,035 views
Sorry guys i was out with my mom
 
Had a great time spank thanks for hosting this! 👍👍
 
Had a great time spank thanks for hosting this! 👍👍

Your damn AE86 was quick! I was really surprised by it lol. Good drifting today guys :cheers:
 
I said the same thing, can't seem to get mine right:/
 
I was surprised to. :lol: I think I have found a new favorite missile. :dopey:
 
Fun room! 👍
 
Pictures from last night

Prodigy-teooo
grandvalleyspeedway10.jpg


grandvalleyspeedway9.jpg


JSD drifting by himself like a communist! :D
grandvalleyspeedway8n.jpg


grandvalleyspeedway7.jpg


Huge entry!
grandvalleyspeedway6x.jpg


Remind anyone of Inital D(ae86 vs r32)?
grandvalleyspeedway5.jpg


Sloppy train lol
grandvalleyspeedway3.jpg


Driftit666 & JSD
grandvalleyspeedway2p.jpg


MsShift(Dome zero) :yuck: & ??? & ???
grandvalleyspeedway1f.jpg


Starting Grid.
grandvalleyspeedwayk.jpg
 
Im going to have to join these lobby sessions looks like a lot of fun
 
Pictures to come tonight, along with poster for event on Saturday!

Hope to see you guys there!
 
today you will host the event Spank ?
need to slide with the bros.... and maybe come back with the miata crew ?
 
funkthehype
today you will host the event Spank ?
need to slide with the bros.... and maybe come back with the miata crew ?

I am pretty sure he is. I will be on all day today guys. :) And tomorrow also, so lets get some drifting done.
 
I will be hosting it today. Just been sooo busy. Sorry guys. I'll see you guys soon!
 
Yeah !!!! I've been waiting this all week!!!!
 
BeFunky_real_zps62b00141.png
 
Sweet I get to come to this today! Hey spank add me man
 
It will be in a public lobby. You wont need to add me.
 
It depends on who's in the lobby, if I'll be there or not. Definitely would like to participate though.
 
SPANK
It will be in a public lobby. You wont need to add me.

K so I'm guessing the lobby name will be keep drifting fun right?
 
Gonales
It depends on who's in the lobby, if I'll be there or not. Definitely would like to participate though.

Just move past the past. No drama allowed.

NoizeboyMugen
K so I'm guessing the lobby name will be keep drifting fun right?

I will post room number.

Edit: might be little late. Waiting on someone to come look at my house real quick.
 
Last edited:
Just move past the past. No drama allowed.

No 'drama' allowed, means I'm gonna join if I wanna join nothing else. And no, I'm not just gonna move on, after people offend me. Seems a lot of people still don't know me after what... a year? More?

I'm not gonna start anything, but I won't join if they're there either. (Which imo is more mature than most people on GT5.)
 
I'm Ready!
 
I might pop along if the room is public
 
Room closed.

1472-6118-3658-4759-8709
 
Last edited:
Nice Pictures *o*)
 
Drift missiles, are really loud an real life if im correct.
 
Will anybody make some pics of today?
 
I will take some tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to take my son to the snow tomorrow.
 
Back