Kevin Butler GT5 TV Spot is available now

  • Thread starter Thread starter kyleh613
  • 83 comments
  • 10,165 views
Pretty good ad. I saw one of the RM Camaros in there that looked fabulous.
 
Epic laugh 👍
 
Haha great ad :lol:.
Oh wow look at that Camaro. What's on the side? Flame art?
And look at the Corvette. Dual color livery?

schermata20101118a15565.png
 
Last edited:
At 18 seconds, you can see a Camaro that has been possibly Race Modded.

Plus, is that scratches or flames on the side?
 
So he's the one responsible for standard cars :grumpy:

Kidding aside, the ending is hilarious, as always.
 
Race Modify looks sick 👍
 
Haha. His laugh was awesome in the end ... muhahahaha. Funny ad. Can't wait to see it on TV now.
 
funny ad. They have done pretty well with the kevin butler ads over the past what, yr or so?
 
“And when they said they wanted the test cars back i said muahahaha”

LOL :lol:
 
read the fine print...

"Mr. Butler is a professional driver on a closed course. Do not attempt."

lol
 
That's a great commercial I enjoyed it.
 
the mr butler commercials are great!
 
Kevin Butler is my hero. I definitely think those are scratches!
 
That's a great advert, looking forward to seeing it on TV.
 
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Just Awesome
 
I also enjoyed the video. It shows the Subaru damage again with doors thrown open in impact-guess Sony are saying this is what damage looks like in GT 5...much better than damage in demo. I reckon they need another video to show off night time driving and weather effects.

Doesn't the Mercedes look amazing?!? 👍
 
read the fine print...

"Mr. Butler is a professional driver on a closed course. Do not attempt."

lol

What don't try to broad slide a sls while getting of the back of a trailer something tells me not many people have a sls and a trailer.
 
muahahahahaha, awesome commercial as usual, can't wait.
 
What is the car at 00:13 after the WRC focus shot ?? I thought it was a Cobra but no so sure now.
 
Haha that was pretty epic. I noticed at the beginning where all the cars are lined up, each sign behind the cars says "Reserved for Kevin Butler" :lol:
 
One of the very very very few commercials that made me actually laugh out loud. That ending was hilarious.

Oh, and that Camaro... amazing.
 
Am I the only one that found the Corvette more amazing than that Camaro it was racing?
 
Am I the only one that found the Corvette more amazing than that Camaro it was racing?

Corvettes are always awesome.

The Camaro just caught my eye because it'll be the first time in a GT game.
 
Well, he may have asked for a realistic damagemodel, but if it's really there...

This commercial is so much fun. :P LOL I seriously want this game now!! And the sound has so much improved that I will love this game more than I did with GT4. :D
 
Back