*KidsHeart Kids* New Team in Town (Recruiting)

• Thread starter NikoCloud
  • 57 comments
Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico
NikoCloud
psHWup1JMzjCGY0mAyEWn-8GtOdAzVrqZOT5h0IXprtLhW_CphUNqMReR7cAjN_KcP3utF1E-8apEnnSdRZt6Dd0fTiBdasZS6mHdkE1whlSbs5jckcKEevT6A

Hi. We are KidsHeart Kids, named after the legendary tuning shop in Nagoya, Japan. This team was built to be fun. We are a team of serious, professional adults who happen to be kids at heart. We focus very strongly on our tandem skills and emphasize improvement in this. Maximum fun is achieved when more people are involved. The more people, the more fun, however, it's also a lot harder to control. For this reason our second key interest is discipline. That is why our members will play well with others. With only disciplined member, even a 16 people room can be organized and a pleasurable experience for all 16. So with this I introduce us again. We are KidsHeart Kids. Mature adults, who are kids at heart.

Members:

NikoCloud (Founder/Captain)- Psn- NikoCloud

MRpHkYK8_d0TFG8JdpLrUXR58q_XKMXLEa7om_siSRXm5qNx0dhIkBi1RDuiIYrvLaiZyl6pewaDQ4Rr4U4_iPeChrKOt0CowRUr7zrlpS8E50h1NaLHgs3E2A

Hey!! So i finally decided to start my own team. For those that don't know me, I've been playing GT5 since it came out. I started out in Project D before it branched out. I then branched out to team D-Spec. That was a very fun team. After that I joined the DriftNinjas. For while stalked team Nemesis trying to get a chance to get in but when that didn't happen i joined GTDS. Best decision I could have made. Met a LOT of awesome people. Here's to hoping my new team will carry us into great times in GT6 and meet many others.

Dario240sx - psn- dariorwd

jBX7t7CfNWnwtNT-HpM_Vd4ridoA9rOzHHPHB-xl4cQ2inXxrLYemEpsdnQVBb7IxUfsW42OCCqujZBygPjalFNaegINzjVE8vkbdz4V-xvBObWseiXfnmRf6A

Hey,Dariorwd here. I like to tandem with others to learn more about different people, lines and also doing D1 COMPS or Freestyle. I joined this Team to make myself understand that you can get through with others in Events and not be alone. I'd like to thank all those who got me through to where I'm at in my skill of drift.

For recruiting be sure to pm NikoCloud or get any of our members to put the word in for you. This team is intended to be small and coordinated but spots are available.

Last edited:
Sweet. Welcome Back. I remember you from a long time ago. Best Wishes from another upcoming Team T.R.A Kyoto Performace. 👍

Welcome to GTPL, and Goodluck on behalf of teamJDMT. Hope to drift with you soon, our team to primarily value discipline as well. So i see our teams getting along well :D. Also AWESOME O.P!

I remember you teaching me the basics, now you're asking for some teaching:lol: It'll be good to speak with you again on GT6. Haven't spoken in about 3-4 years.

Lol I think it was orange, then blue when he was in GTDS.
Both correct. also had a black one during drift ninja times. All in all i have 7. ^__^ Loking foward to sliding with all of you. Gonna suck if it takes me a long time to get a solstice in gt6

Both correct. also had a black one during drift ninja times. All in all i have 7. ^__^ Loking foward to sliding with all of you. Gonna suck if it takes me a long time to get a solstice in gt6
Speaking of which, anyone know if there is even a solstice on gt6?

-edit- Found it. Its on the list. Can breath again. Oh, and we get a 78 trans am too. Hope we get a 83 trans am soon too.

Last edited:
Lol niko i remember you showing up in Spank's room in the most random of times haha. good to see you started your own team. BTW you sure you didnt want to put this in the gt6 section?

made some drift cars in gt5, hopefully this momentum will carry on into gt6!

Latest Posts

Back