*KidsHeart Kids* New Team in Town (Recruiting)

• Thread starter NikoCloud
  • 57 comments
If anyone wants help with a good D1 tune I hear.......hey why does people be drifting all up in 4th and 5th gear I thought ppl use 3rd and 4th?

Lol niko i remember you showing up in Spank's room in the most random of times haha. good to see you started your own team. BTW you sure you didnt want to put this in the gt6 section?
I will move when the time comes. For now we using GT5, So its on gt5. Later ill just ask a mod to shut it down and move it to gt6 section.

If anyone wants help with a good D1 tune I hear.......hey why does people be drifting all up in 4th and 5th gear I thought ppl use 3rd and 4th?
There is a very long and complex explanation for that. But i wont bore you with it. Ill just leave it at that it has a lot to do with a cars HP, Power band, torque and driver preference.

People, mainly on DS3 and people that use the paddle shifters, usually go up to 4th and 5th gear in the middle of a drift.. it gives you more torque through the rest of the corner and it makes exiting a much better experience.. 👍 (I use a DS3)
But yes, also what Niko said, it really depends on the power band and torque levels of your car :D

There is a very long and complex explanation for that. But i wont bore you with it. Ill just leave it at that it has a lot to do with a cars HP, Power band, torque and driver preference.
Ohhh ok yu didn't bore me I'm cool with it now so that's the reason

People, mainly on DS3 and people that use the paddle shifters, usually go up to 4th and 5th gear in the middle of a drift.. it gives you more torque through the rest of the corner and it makes exiting a much better experience.. 👍 (I use a DS3)
But yes, also what Niko said, it really depends on the power band and torque levels of your car :D
I mostly use 3rd and 4th gear when I do my D1 tandems but when I do my D1 Free-style I go 4th 5th and 6th depends I use a high power car

Why didn't you make this in the GT6 drift section?

You'll be playing GT6 not GT5 right?

Ask a mod to move it over or something... ;)

Ds3?what does this mean???

I like the name of your team alot,Japan ftw :) however,good luck to your team fom Blackout and hope to see you guys on gt6 :)

Back