Killing Time!!! (in Vice City)

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 125 comments
It`s probably a load of BS Spuds, but I figured if anyone knew, you would. Oh well.
If it were true in SA, it`d likely take more than 3 mil, `cause of the three cities. I`ll never get to 3,000,000 in SA anyway since GTA4 will arrive & interrupt my SA playing forever, like SA`s arrival killed off my VC playing. :indiff:
However, 1.5 to 2 million ain`t gonna be a problem! :sly: (Provided my Xbox doesn`t keel over!) :ouch:

that rumour cannot surely be true as , in the tour guide book which comes with the game it states that there are only 1.8million inhabitants in VC so killing 3 million would wipe out the whole population nearly twice :embarrassed:

Well you see, Vice City inhabitants actually breed at a faster rate than rabbits. You've seen no children on the game, you say? That's because they come out as full grown adults. Ouch? Ouch, indeed. However, as time in Vice City flies much faster than those having fun in our world, it only takes a few days for a pregnant Vice Citian (or is that Vice Citiite? Vice Citier?) to give birth.

Thus meaning, the only three people that could kill every single Vice City inhabitant and wipe out the population would be Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer and John McClane.

However, being the good guys, this will never happen.

Answer your question?

:D

I'm certain it would have 100, but numerous people had a glitch on the ps2 version which stopped them from getting all 100.
I Found all 100 ON PS2 THERE IS NO GLITCH.But one glitch the bike morphing .i tried .its real

Back