Kimky's Gallery

• Thread starter RX-7_FD3S
  • 49 comments
Switzerland
Geneva
Kimky
Kimky
Here's a compilation of the pics I took in gt5. I'll put the full HD link below each pics.
I dont have photoshop yet so yeah I used photobucket picture resize which isnt the best.

I'll post new update link here :

Update from 27.11.2010, lots of different cars, Mclaren MP4, RX-7 FC and FD, Initial D Trueno, and more

Update from 24.11.2010, Nurb and drift pics Enjoy ~

Kyoto-Gion-1.jpg

Full HD Original

TrialMountainCircuit-1.jpg

Full HD Original

NrburgringNordschleife-1.jpg

Full HD Original

Toscane.jpg

TsukubaCircuit-1-1.jpg

Full HD Original

HangarRedBull7-1-1.jpg

Full HD Original

TsukubaCircuit_1-1-1.jpg

Full HD Original

TsukubaCircuit_2-1-1.jpg

Full HD Original

TsukubaCircuit_3-1-1.jpg

Full HD Original

TsukubaCircuit_4-1.jpg

Full HD Original

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1-1.jpg

Full HD Original

CircuitdeMadrid-1.jpg

Full HD Original

CircuitdeMadrid_1-1.jpg

Full HD Original

GrandValleySpeedway-1.jpg

Full HD Original

LagunaSecaRaceway_1-1.jpg

Full HD Original

Toscane_1-1.jpg

Full HD Original

LagunaSecaRaceway-1.jpg

Full HD Original

CircuitdelaSarthe2009-1.jpg

Full HD Original

CapeRing-1.jpg

Full HD Original

Shoren-In-Kyoto-1.jpg

Full HD Original

Kyoto-Gion-2-1.jpg

Full HD Original

SpecialStageRoute7-1.jpg

Full HD original

SpecialStageRoute7_1-1.jpg

Full HD original

SpecialStageRoute7_2-1.jpg

Full HD original

SpecialStageRoute7_3-1.jpg

Full HD original

SpecialStageRoute7_4-1.jpg

Full HD original

Last edited:
Congratulations, Kimky, for having the first gallery with your own images in it! ;)

Hope you don't mind, but two of the links (first, and third-to-last) had some formatting errors. I fixed them up so that everyone can enjoy HD goodness. It's nice to get an idea of how the in-game Filters look, looking forward to more 👍

Hey nice pics..i do have a question for you, what colors are avaliable for the RE amemiya FD and is there only this version with the Greddy kit? IS the AD GT kit avaliable? Thanks.

Only blue and no other kit is applicable to that car. Now I didnt check race modification for the FD, might have more aero there.

06 Coupé ?

Thx for fixing my links ^^

More pics from my journey on main post

Last edited:
Great pictures!!! Thanks for posting them. I had decided to stop looking at all the pics/ info etc, but since it's so close and I can't stop myself i've just decided 'sod it' and reading everything I can.

Love the yellow lambo with b&w background, usually i am not keen on that effect.

Thanks

Here are my thoughts on shot number 4:

Good - Composure
What should be improved - Lighting

Thank you for posting so many good pictures and using different filters. 👍

Last edited:
Lol I'll try to have a race with my Rx-7 against a initial D trueno soonish. I'm not really sure how I'll find that shigeno Trueno tho.

Hi RX-7_FD3S

I have a GT5 related setup site (see sig) and I would love to use this image on rotation in the title graphics. I just want to get your OK first. Can I please use it? :)

It is a cool image. Real shame that the blending of the smoke was so harsh. Hope you do some more like it.

Thank you for these pictures. 👍

Love the drifting RX7.

I think that the not super quality of the background sometimes gives it a Playmobile impression, which ruins the super car models, try to avoid those pictures. From my impression it is generally just a question of the angle on the background objects.

Hi RX-7_FD3S

I have a GT5 related setup site (see sig) and I would love to use this image on rotation in the title graphics. I just want to get your OK first. Can I please use it? :)

It is a cool image. Real shame that the blending of the smoke was so harsh. Hope you do some more like it.

sure go ahead, I'm honored you're using it.

No problem, if you have any grip tunning for the rx-7 I'm interested.

Update it to the max but now I got some oversteer problem ^^
And I try not to use TCS.

Back