Kimky's Gallery

• Thread starter RX-7_FD3S
  • 49 comments
I think it would be a lot better, if you added an index page to post 1. Instead of adding, all of your shots to one post.

UMM I dunno really how to do an index, you mean with thread/page linking ?

Anyway next batch of Wangan RE is on, full HD pics can be found on first post :

SpecialStageRoute7-1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_1-1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_2-1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_3-1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_4-1.jpg

Thanks for posting the HD originals!!!

Is that the RM of the RX7? or is it a stand alone model?

Is light blue the only option???

Nice pics. Until I can take my own shots tomorrow, I'm stealing your B/W RX-7 drift shot for my XMB wallpaper. Nice resolution on these too. Even cropped in a bit, it still looks very nice. As for the smoke, I sure hope PD fixes that at least in photo mode. I don't think photo fans need the game to run at a constant 60fps.

UMM I dunno really how to do an index, you mean with thread/page linking ?
An index page, would use the following code for index entries:

32498655.jpg

----

Can I use the same code for image thumbnails? Yes

How do I get a URL, from a certain post?

1) Click on the post number.
2) Locate the new URL, which has popped up in your address bar.
3) Copy the marked number:

58411098.jpg

4) Use the marked number and post number, in the following code:

66644085.jpg

Example

Latest Update

----

Update

Clicking on a post number, will bring up a different number. Instead of the one, which I have marked.

Last edited:
Only thing you can upgrade on that RE-Rx7 is : Rims, turbo to stage 3, gear ratio, tyres, and muffler. That's about it might have forgot something but dont think so, can't repaint, can't change aero or anything. Can't make it lighter neither which sucks because it's obviously the street legal car (I'm thinking the one Suenaga used while drifting in street legal in 2008) and not the touge monster we all used to see. If you look at interior there's still a lot of stuff in it that could be taken off to make it lighter.

I might do what you said actually with index. I'll do my next update like that will be more bandwith friendly that way too I guess.

Only thing you can upgrade on that RE-Rx7 is : Rims, turbo to stage 3, gear ratio, tyres, and muffler. That's about it might have forgot something but dont think so, can't repaint, can't change aero or anything. Can't make it lighter neither which sucks because it's obviously the street legal car (I'm thinking the one Suenaga used while drifting in street legal in 2008) and not the touge monster we all used to see. If you look at interior there's still a lot of stuff in it that could be taken off to make it lighter.

I might do what you said actually with index. I'll do my next update like that will be more bandwith friendly that way too I guess.

Its the Touge car, the D1 has a D1 banner on the wind shield. I hope PD ads the RE porsche kitt for the FD soon.

It's not the touge max car, i know how the car look, the side thingy are not the one from the touge monster. Ok it's a Street Legal version of it maybe.

Its not a drift car, neither D1gp or Street Legal. This is a RE showcar with Greddy kit. Not Super Greddy just the standard one. AD GT hood and canards etc. This was used in Hot version. Hot version have featured many diffrent REs. A light blue one with the AD GT kit (Half wide and the most popular kit), a white one with the same kit went head to head if i dont remember wrong...The white one kinda looked like the Super Greddy 2.

Anyway this car then... Greddy 9 looks like this except for the front bumper. Suenaga has never used this kind of kit combination in D1gp.

The D1SL cars have all had AD GT kit. (Not Super GT or Greddy kit) One is a street legal version of the 2005 D1gp version, same sponsors almost and a yellow Greddy written on it (Smaller than the D1gp car).
The second is a White car with red flames on it and the last is a white one with green logos all over with Advan Neova being the biggest. There you go RE fans. ;)

Last edited:
Sweet Silver Arrow! Those 'Ring shots are fantastic, especially the first. Seeing as I am a sucker for Mercs in their natural habitat, the b&w really gives us a look at the Silver Arrow. Man that was great.

Back