kingdom hearts

• Thread starter GT Hero79
  • 10 comments
im a finalfantasy fan to say the least, but i saw this game yesterday when i was buying socom and it looks pretty good. anyone played it yet or a demo OPM says its a good game but i'd like someones opinion on the REALTIME battle system

I just got it today!!

Its great mainly beacause its a mix of my 2 favorite RPGs: Zelda Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy X. The actual game play is like that of Zelda. You can run around hit enemys and jump. Its like final fantasy in the sense that you can cast spells and summon. Its more like Zelda though. The fighting is also like Zelda. Goofy and Donald fight next to you by themselves. Its not like in Final Fantasy where the fighting is turn based. What really got me to buy it was that you can summon Simba!! IMO Simba is the best and he can destroy any other disney character in a fight. At EB (Electronics Botique) they have a deal... if you buy Kingdom Hearts, you can buy a Stragey Guide for 20% off and they throw in a huge poster (about the size of a large move poster). On the poster is the pic of whats on the cover. Too bad I don't have a scanner. Anyways, the game is great. If your a fan of RPGs this game is a must have!!

Squaresoft is making this game right?if so,i understand how they got the FF charicters(since they made the FF series)but how in the world did they get all the Disney charicters?

Originally posted by jubula
Squaresoft is making this game right?if so,i understand how they got the FF charicters(since they made the FF series)but how in the world did they get all the Disney charicters?

Ahhhhhhh well basically, Squaresofts japanese buildings are right next to disneys japanese hq. Well thats what I read a while back.
Or were they in the same building...........?
Well they were in close proximity within each other so they thought that they would colabarate.

What Y2TUSCAN said. The two buildings are in close proximity, so they decided to colaborate. It turned out great. :D

Back