Kios Photo Gallery - Update 16/10/2010

• Thread starter kios
  • 18 comments
Argentina
Argentina
elpiojoso36
Hey, these are my first works,the pics are retouched with photoshop :)

PD:Sorry for my bad English, I speak only Spanish (I'm using Google traslate)

Last edited:
Congratulations on making your own gallery, kios :) I like the first update very much.. Showing a fantastic car.. I like the third and fifth shot most, because you've chosen the perfect angle for taking them ;) Also, the quality is fine.. 👍

Good first few pictures...I'd try to use the saturation to get some black and white pics. I actually find them the best. Also, try having a go at using the brightness and colour balance. They'll make shots a lot better, trust me! ;)

Congratulations on making your own gallery, kios :) I like the first update very much.. Showing a fantastic car.. I like the third and fifth shot most, because you've chosen the perfect angle for taking them ;) Also, the quality is fine.. 👍

thanks for reply S-Line Audi Fan

Good first few pictures...I'd try to use the saturation to get some black and white pics. I actually find them the best. Also, try having a go at using the brightness and colour balance. They'll make shots a lot better, trust me! ;)

thanks for the tips, I will try

Haven't seen many silver Cudas. I love seeing it at Sarthe too. on the 2nd shot with the blur though, it doesn't match the shot. Try enlarging your canvas size, somewhere around maybe 3-400 pixels. Or wherever your "vanishing point" is. Yours is off the shot. So enlarging the canvas can give you a more accurate blur. (I dont think I explained that well)
Other than that I like the update! Good job man:tup:

Awesome update. I like all shots, great composition and brightness/ contrast were adjusted perfectly. Keep it up! :)

Back