.: Klaus_PSU's Gallery :. [Update 5/12: PMT Round 2 Entry]

• Thread starter Klaus_PSU
  • 135 comments
Online Race @ Suzuka

Hey guys. Here's some shots from a race I had with a few friends that I went on to edit today. I hope you guys like them! 👍

Previews

Hey guys. I haven't updated this area in a while. Here's two previews of sets to come in the following days ;) (once I finish the editing)

I'll agree with SVX, the previews are fantastic. I think I'm leaning towards the Z28 for my favorite of the two, but I'm looking forward to both. 👍

Wow :drool: why I haven't visited your gallery before. These pictures are beautiful man 👍 great job :)

Thanks. Here's my two competition entries for this week. Both made the poll and are fairing ok.

CCCL Week 40

2.0 Advanced Week 55

Two great shots with great editing - both worthy of the poll and should do well. Nicely done. 👍 :)

Thanks again :D

Here's some shots I took of the new Toyota 86 GT! I hope you like them. 👍

Totota 86 @ Tokyo R246

I really love Your Editting Style Klaus .Must Visit your gallery more often Really Inspirational

Thanks again guys!

Here's a couple that I took for this weeks PMC. I think I might change my entry to my reject.

PMC 58 Entry and Reject
Entry

Reject

And here's a set of shots of which I was intending to submit one to last weeks CCCL comp, but didn't have time to.

512BB @ Eiger

And what probably would have been my entry

Back