suzukacircuit26.jpg

Edit

Original
suzukacircuit27.jpg

Edit

Original
suzukacircuit28.jpg

Edit

A huge credit goes to bmxmitch for such fantastic shots! I was amazed by how much easier it is to produce good photos when you get someone who can compose shots as well as he does!​

Wow! Awesome Klaus! :drool:👍

I still cant believe how I won against you.:scared:
Your editing is par-excellence!

And I liked the comparison with my originals. Points out even more how great you're with editing. :)
And thanks for the kind words. You're very welcome to edit more from me if you want (and if I upload another set of course).

Cheers, mitch

Not to keen on the over-exposed shots, but the shots that aren't are simply awesome! 👍

Thanks for the great comments you guys!

BKS, I wasn't too sure on the overexposed shots either - I was experimenting a little and I thought they looked pretty cool.

20832 RE:MIX - Operation: Green Hell

Another RE:MIX as I haven't had the time to get intimate with my PS3 recently :lol:

Focused more on realism this time. I only used 4 shots, as I found it really difficult to edit shots to make them look even better than they already were! Credit goes to 20832 for taking such great shots!

bannervi.jpg

Original
nrburgringnordschleifev.jpg

Edit

HQ

Original
nrburgringnordschleife9u.jpg

Edit

HQ

Original
nrburgringnordschleife5u.jpg

Edit

HQ

Original
nrburgringnordschleife2n.jpg

Edit

HQ

Great job on the editing bit. Feel kinda honored not only that you've chosen my sets, but also for your praise. Thank you for that!

As I said before, great job on the editing. Not sure about the first one, a bit too sharp. But 2,3 and 4 are spot on.

Well done! :bowdown:

Wow, has it really been that long since I last posted here?

Well I decided to put something together for the latest 2.0 PMT. Here's my entry which I'm glad to say, was lucky enough to make it through in tied 5th place.

click for big size

Well done to DarkR for beating me. I don't think I ever stood a chance :lol:

Here was my entry. The theme was 85mm f/1.4:

And a couple rejects:

Wow them some beautiful rejects. 👍 I really like your editing style.

I voted for your shot in the tourny actually. I really liked the colour toning and the action feel. But it was a tough choice, DarkR's shot was pretty great too.

Back