Knightmares drag team!

May i join please very good at racing and have crazy built cars also super respectful guy BTW i race with a audi R8 or my viper

Much love and respect to Knightmares!

You guys did what you could Today but we know that you guys can even do way better. ! :cheers:👍

Sorry for picking those little monsters but you guys are welcome to our lobbies for free runs!

You waiting to battle yah I spoke to jaymoney tech r here waiting for you jah jay said he ready my psn is sincere_got_you

Sorry for the double post:indiff:

So you guys want to run us.

Let's do this next Friday night at 9pm ET?

5vs5 OK.

I'm not running next battle, I'll let my new guys run because they never been on team battle and I've been in like 11 of them..

I seen your new members and they run pretty good and can also tune.
@Danny280zxturbo you wanna drag comp with my team even though you will lose lol...

Didn't your team just get spanked by MMI? Danny and his guys aren't slow by any means.

Besides, Danny has been banned for a while. If you want to challenge him, you need to find him on PSN and talk to him there.
Lol MMI was doing something they should off done tbf all my members know what it is......

Didn't your team just get spanked by MMI? Danny and his guys aren't slow by any means.

Besides, Danny has been banned for a while. If you want to challenge him, you need to find him on PSN and talk to him there.
You ain't kidding just De_La_Naza by himself would take out your whole team bro!

Lol MMI was doing something they should off done tbf all my members know what it is......

Here we go again, what makes you think that we E-Cheat, I'll put money on it that Eric is the reason for this. Ask anyone on here, we don't E-Cheat.

I don't like over cocky people gucci ...we will vs yall soon show you what we really got im going to stand up for my boy danny to because he got banned.i'll let you in on the detaild spon. Good job MMI.

I don't like over cocky people gucci ...we will vs yall soon show you what we really got im going to stand up for my boy danny to because he got banned.i'll let you in on the detaild spon. Good job MMI.
Ok them come vs us then show me what you got haha sure thing come....

I say to Gucci...

Shells yea you are e cheater how the hell can you jump half way down the track when we launched like the same time and what the hell is a tournament tree that's ******** ( Echeat ) Eric echeats hahahaha you daft...

Here we go again, what makes you think that we E-Cheat, I'll put money on it that Eric is the reason for this. Ask anyone on here, we don't E-Cheat.
And didn't epic show me how Echeat works so that's saying something right there isn't it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Gucci your just annoyed that your team got smashed face it not everyone really 'fast' none of us e-cheat we know how to but whats the point in making a team just to e-cheat

And didn't epic show me how Echeat works so that's saying something right there isn't it....
Gucci since you want to drag this on ill explain. I showed you what an e-cheat was as to if you got suspicious you could check for yourself. And if you could remember, I messed up the e-cheqt about 5 times. If you want to continue this discussion, lets bring it to pms as not to get threads locked.

Gucci you turning into a right fool. I could of beat ADT on my own never mind anyone else on MMI. I treed the **** out of everyone on your team and you know full well that I don't e-cheat. Grow a pair and take the annihilation you received like a man and get on with the game.

Shells yea you are e cheater how the hell can you jump half way down the track when we launched like the same time and what the hell is a tournament tree that's ******** ( Echeat ) Eric echeats hahahaha you daft...

That "comp tree" statement is a joke by the way, we joke about it all the time, the "comp tree" is something we do just to mess with each other, to put it simply when we say "comp tree" it just simply means timing the ghost which is why we don't do it. Now back to the whole E-Cheating debate, think about it, if we E-Cheat then how come we still lost a few times? I guess that means there are E-Cheaters on your team as well. I will admit that I am suspicious of one person on your team as I have said before because he was quick to jump down my throat when I treed him on a Euro ghost. I am sick of these accusations, I will gladly jump in a lobby and have you watch the race literally sitting with your eye against your TV screen looking at my RPM gauge to see if the RPM's stop climbing during the wheel spin phase. All cars will fluctuate RPM ranges such as the 2-3 quick shift Enzo stopping for a brief second and then slowly dropping 500rpm as it catches grip the same goes with the 2-3 quick shift on the McLaren Stealth Model, this is due to the excessive downforce kicking in and causing the slight drop in RPM. What I think is that you need to learn how to spot an E-Cheat before you start throwing this accusation around. Also just for the record I was launching that hard on everyone in the comp because I treed every time I ran, I went 10 for 10 and didn't lose a single time, not to brag but this is the only way that I can get that point across clearly. What I think is that Eric is mad and he relapsed back to the fact that everyone that beats him E-Cheats. Don't let him get into your head he just has a grudge against me for beating him and now it's spreading to everyone else. The last time I was in a lobby with him where I ran him was the time when he made the statement that everyone in the American drag community E-Cheats (which is completely biased and untrue), I also remember that message I got from him (quote) "It's a shame that people still do it" (unquote) I immediately knew what he meant by this because I've seen things like this before. I am way more experienced in the GT6 drag scene then most and I knew what to look for, what is meant by certain statements, and when something is wrong. Now, the real reason that we took the win in the comp is as simple as this: We just have the better team (no offense) but the win to loss ratio doesn't lie, a lot of those races were close too. Your team just wasn't prepared for the comp, Fighter wasn't even supposed to start in the comp it was supposed to be Sophia but her mom was in the hospital so she didn't make it and Fighter didn't have the cars tuned so that is one of the reasons, the other reason is that only four members from your team showed up when you requested a 5v5 so we had five and my prediction was that either someone on ADT wouldn't be racing that much or someone on MMI would be racing a lot or vice versa. There were so many things that just didn't go right in that comp, your fifth member not showing up, starting the comp 20 minutes late while waiting for you to get a a fifth member which never happened and then the slight lag problems. It is what it is @Gucci alam, it's over, to simply put it we won you lost, if the tables were turned and we would've lost we wouldn't be making these accusations we would be saying "good job ADT" or "good runs let's go again in the future" and we would be working on getting better and sorting out our roster but instead of you doing this you just jump down my throat and post BS like this on GTPlanet. You said last night on GT6 that you were drunk when you posted this, I'm sorry to say that I don't believe that, it's okay to be upset but please don't be bashing my team for your faults, fix the faults that you have, take control of your team and better yourself, this isn't meant to hurt you it is simply advise. My team members respect me because I took control, I have a lot of great help to back me up as well, if someone were to do what you're doing right now the problem would be addressed and sorted out and said person would receive a warning, if it continued eventually said person would be removed from the team, my members know this and we always try our best to respect everyone but sometimes it's hard like right now but even after all of this I am being as nice as I possibly can despite all of these false accusations. I respect what you're trying to do with ADT but you've lost some of that respect with this whole fiasco. LOL this is by far my longest post ever :P

That "comp tree" statement is a joke by the way, we joke about it all the time, the "comp tree" is something we do just to mess with each other, to put it simply when we say "comp tree" it just simply means timing the ghost which is why we don't do it. Now back to the whole E-Cheating debate, think about it, if we E-Cheat then how come we still lost a few times? I guess that means there are E-Cheaters on your team as well. I will admit that I am suspicious of one person on your team as I have said before because he was quick to jump down my throat when I treed him on a Euro ghost. I am sick of these accusations, I will gladly jump in a lobby and have you watch the race literally sitting with your eye against your TV screen looking at my RPM gauge to see if the RPM's stop climbing during the wheel spin phase. All cars will fluctuate RPM ranges such as the 2-3 quick shift Enzo stopping for a brief second and then slowly dropping 500rpm as it catches grip the same goes with the 2-3 quick shift on the McLaren Stealth Model, this is due to the excessive downforce kicking in and causing the slight drop in RPM. What I think is that you need to learn how to spot an E-Cheat before you start throwing this accusation around. Also just for the record I was launching that hard on everyone in the comp because I treed every time I ran, I went 10 for 10 and didn't lose a single time, not to brag but this is the only way that I can get that point across clearly. What I think is that Eric is mad and he relapsed back to the fact that everyone that beats him E-Cheats. Don't let him get into your head he just has a grudge against me for beating him and now it's spreading to everyone else. The last time I was in a lobby with him where I ran him was the time when he made the statement that everyone in the American drag community E-Cheats (which is completely biased and untrue), I also remember that message I got from him (quote) "It's a shame that people still do it" (unquote) I immediately knew what he meant by this because I've seen things like this before. I am way more experienced in the GT6 drag scene then most and I knew what to look for, what is meant by certain statements, and when something is wrong. Now, the real reason that we took the win in the comp is as simple as this: We just have the better team (no offense) but the win to loss ratio doesn't lie, a lot of those races were close too. Your team just wasn't prepared for the comp, Fighter wasn't even supposed to start in the comp it was supposed to be Sophia but her mom was in the hospital so she didn't make it and Fighter didn't have the cars tuned so that is one of the reasons, the other reason is that only four members from your team showed up when you requested a 5v5 so we had five and my prediction was that either someone on ADT wouldn't be racing that much or someone on MMI would be racing a lot or vice versa. There were so many things that just didn't go right in that comp, your fifth member not showing up, starting the comp 20 minutes late while waiting for you to get a a fifth member which never happened and then the slight lag problems. It is what it is @Gucci alam, it's over, to simply put it we won you lost, if the tables were turned and we would've lost we wouldn't be making these accusations we would be saying "good job ADT" or "good runs let's go again in the future" and we would be working on getting better and sorting out our roster but instead of you doing this you just jump down my throat and post BS like this on GTPlanet. You said last night on GT6 that you were drunk when you posted this, I'm sorry to say that I don't believe that, it's okay to be upset but please don't be bashing my team for your faults, fix the faults that you have, take control of your team and better yourself, this isn't meant to hurt you it is simply advise. My team members respect me because I took control, I have a lot of great help to back me up as well, if someone were to do what you're doing right now the problem would be addressed and sorted out and said person would receive a warning, if it continued eventually said person would be removed from the team, my members know this and we always try our best to respect everyone but sometimes it's hard like right now but even after all of this I am being as nice as I possibly can despite all of these false accusations. I respect what you're trying to do with ADT but you've lost some of that respect with this whole fiasco. LOL this is by far my longest post ever :P
@Gucci alam Shells is being nice here... But I'm afraid you have turned into a cocky little child and for that I can no longer like you or take you seriously. When I 1st met you, what were you doing? Nothing. I helped you so much, I turned you from noob to pro and this is the respect that you show. I don't understand how Shells can still show you respect after the disrespect that you have been showing. End of the day without my help we wouldn't be having this conversation and I'm disappointed to say that I regret wasting my time helping you. You really need to pull that stick out of your backside.

Back