Knightmares drag team!

@Gucci alam Shells is being nice here... But I'm afraid you have turned into a cocky little child and for that I can no longer like you or take you seriously. When I 1st met you, what were you doing? Nothing. I helped you so much, I turned you from noob to pro and this is the respect that you show. I don't understand how Shells can still show you respect after the disrespect that you have been showing. End of the day without my help we wouldn't be having this conversation and I'm disappointed to say that I regret wasting my time helping you. You really need to pull that stick out of your backside.

I've been brought up to always try and respect people no matter what, sometimes it's hard like right now. I am so beyond angry and I want nothing more than to yell and scream but that's not me and where will that get anyone? All it will get me is high blood pressure and shorten my life span.

I've been brought up to always try and respect people no matter what, sometimes it's hard like right now. I am so beyond angry and I want nothing more than to yell and scream but that's not me and where will that get anyone? All it will get me is high blood pressure and shorten my life span.
I know it's only a game but respect works both ways, give it to receive it and I'm not receiving any off him.

@Gucci alam Shells is being nice here... But I'm afraid you have turned into a cocky little child and for that I can no longer like you or take you seriously. When I 1st met you, what were you doing? Nothing. I helped you so much, I turned you from noob to pro and this is the respect that you show. I don't understand how Shells can still show you respect after the disrespect that you have been showing. End of the day without my help we wouldn't be having this conversation and I'm disappointed to say that I regret wasting my time helping you. You really need to pull that stick out of your backside.
Just forget bout it

Gucci you turning into a right fool. I could of beat ADT on my own never mind anyone else on MMI. I treed the **** out of everyone on your team and you know full well that I don't e-cheat. Grow a pair and take the annihilation you received like a man and get on with the game.
Just forget about it yeah I was in the wrong my bad...

Harry made this site so he can remove people spots for a daft stupid reason really lmfao I won them fair a square if his gonna take them away from then that is pretty ****ed up.

The only way you're going to get spots on the Euro leaderboard is to run us because we are the only ones that really do it.
Well he can't run with me if u don't agree with it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't double post - use the Edit button or queue replies with the Reply or +Quote buttons
Last edited by a moderator:
I found a section more childish then the drift section, achievement unlocked.
Very useful info sir. Good day.
If you dont accept a challenge to a spot you hold, you will lose it. Thats what I was trying to say. No one is gonna remove you from the lists. Now lets stop blowing up jah's thread. This whole subject has nothing to do with his team.

Very useful info sir. Good day.
If you dont accept a challenge to a spot you hold, you will lose it. Thats what I was trying to say. No one is gonna remove you from the lists. Now lets stop blowing up jah's thread. This whole subject has nothing to do with his team.
Ohh ok sorry i got confused if harry wanna challenge for the spot the fair doose.

Back