Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slovakia
Malacky, Slovakia
MAD_Mires
no one
Hey there guys!

As exloring the ability of GT Sport Photomode and Scapes, where you can simply adjust just a car or background, i was thinking, why not to make a small game for you all. ^^

Here's the thing: After you chose your scape and your car, set it to your likes, make a shoot, then, go to effects tab and all way down at the bottom there is a setting to adjust the car layer, where you can set brightness to 0 and your car becomes a black silhouette. And that's the point of this game - guessing the car hidden behind it's silhouette. ^^ after correct answer, or after given time, the photo will be revealed and me, or the correct guesser will post next pic and so on.

Looking forward if there will be interest in this little photo game.

To not just talk about, let's have a try at it, so, guys...

Know me by my shape ^^

20171028162435.jpg

Awesome idea! I’m gonna take a stab at it and say it’s the VW Golf MkVII.

Obviously a Golf. The proportions and shape is so familiar (at least to me lol). Side mirror is also being the key there.

Oh guys, you surprised me with such a fast answer, it really is the Golf ^^

20171028162448.jpg

This can be so much fun, when those proposed 500+ cars arrive (not saying that now it won't be :D )

So, GTRacer, you take the next snap? Or? How will we continue in this?

Uhhh, quick question before I give my answer:

Is it considered cheating to find the Scape in the game, replicate the setup as good as possible and simply trial-and-error it from there?

I'm fairly certain that's given me the correct answer, but, just in case..

Uhhh, quick question before I give my answer:

Is it considered cheating to find the Scape in the game, replicate the setup as good as possible and simply trial-and-error it from there?

I'm fairly certain that's given me the correct answer, but, just in case..
Nope, it is not considered as cheating, unless you'll be faster to search this way than any wild guess to be correct. ^^

Nice one torque! You have the right to chose another pick.

I am thinking to make a small table of right guesses. :odd::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, it is not considered as cheating, unless you'll be faster to search this way than any wild guess to be correct. ^^

Right, for the sake of future reference, understood.

Not that it'd have helped me 'cause I had it down as the A 45. Hey, the shape was actually quite close!

No & no. ;)

I have to log off now but will check back in the morning.

Little clue as it is not an easy guess.

It is in the 'n class'

and not a VGT, gp3/4 or rally car. 👍

Alright!

Guess this one. From my home country (not the car, but the scape :lol:) It should be very easy.

Guess this one.png

Sorry if it is jaggy. I had to use Gimp.. Photoshop is failing me these days. Not too familiar with how to make a selection from the pen tool path in Gimp yet.

@torque99 and @Mires and all others, start guessing :D

Last edited:
Back