Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
Sorry I wasn't clear, I was just wondering if you got the one with my thanks for this superb set ;)
(I was very late to aswer your pm, and, once more, sorry for that)

Fantastic set, Jeremy ! :drool::drool::drool: I really feel the tense atmosphere of the battle. It's hard to pick a favorite but I would choose the third, because of colors and angle. But as I said earlier all of them are just wonderful.
Amazing work :cheers:

Time for battle? You've gone on the attack, and then gone into world domination mode with your photography! :bowdown: You captured the intensity of a close battle so so well. A bit strange for a GT2 car to race with GT3 cars though. ;) But still, they're all GT cars so it just looks awesome anyway.

Man, gotta wipe the sweat off my phone. These shots are insane. So much intense texture work. Upping your game bigtime with these. For sure some of my absolute favs you've done.

So many great Galleries here at the Planet, and yours has become one of my favourites. It's refreshing to see people's work evolve.

Bravo Kodje

*This guy is truly a master of making use of softness effects of the photography*

Well, great work you submitted here as always buddy, your photo works in which you used full of the editing of tenderness of the image left me speechless and I'm thinking no end of the intensity of the close battles like some of the others already mentioned above. c'est trop magnifique !

Greatly impressive Jeremy. One of your best sets yet. Love the gritty feel and close action. It really gives off the right vibe and with your style of editing it works so well.

The light, the texture, the compositions. All solid work and a pleasure to view. 👍

My favs are 1,2,5 & the bonus. :drool:

Bravo mate. 👍

You know from Flickr, they're awesome! All of them! 2 times over! And... You got it, they're better than ever before! :drool::drool::drool: Tones, lighting, composition... Perfect and intense!
Thx a lot for your enthusiam Ciro, that's more than nice to read such a positive comment :cheers: :cheers:

EPIC set! Each shot is candy for our eyes, especially like #1, 4, 6 and the Bonus pic. :bowdown:
Merci infiniment Nicolas, really glad you like this set my friend :)

Fantastic set, Jeremy ! :drool::drool::drool: I really feel the tense atmosphere of the battle. It's hard to pick a favorite but I would choose the third, because of colors and angle. But as I said earlier all of them are just wonderful.
Amazing work :cheers:
You know what Ilya, this third pic, while I was working on it, I was thinking about your own work, always loved your colorful pics with some amazing tonal choices. So you could'nt make me more happy than saying this one is your fav' !

Time for battle? You've gone on the attack, and then gone into world domination mode with your photography! :bowdown: You captured the intensity of a close battle so so well. A bit strange for a GT2 car to race with GT3 cars though. ;) But still, they're all GT cars so it just looks awesome anyway.
Yeah I've realised only after the shooting that I got some GT2 models on the pics... Thx a lot for this awesome feedback Alex !

Man, gotta wipe the sweat off my phone. These shots are insane. So much intense texture work. Upping your game bigtime with these. For sure some of my absolute favs you've done.
:lol: Thx a million Corey !

So many great Galleries here at the Planet, and yours has become one of my favourites. It's refreshing to see people's work evolve.

Bravo Kodje
Merci Craig ! really nice comment mate, very proud you think my gallery is an interesting one 👍

This is probably the best you have done. brilliant!
Thx a lot mate !

*This guy is truly a master of making use of softness effects of the photography*

Well, great work you submitted here as always buddy, your photo works in which you used full of the editing of tenderness of the image left me speechless and I'm thinking no end of the intensity of the close battles like some of the others already mentioned above. c'est trop magnifique !
Once again thx a million for your constant support mate ! C'est vraiment très gentil :)

Very nice set Kodje :)👍
thx a lot mate, would have been better if I've got your smoke tuto before ;) Thx a lot for this mate :)

Amazing work. Each one tells a story :drool:
Thx mate, that's a really nice comment, I really try to make pics which say something (not a success most of the time :P )

GPR
Greatly impressive Jeremy. One of your best sets yet. Love the gritty feel and close action. It really gives off the right vibe and with your style of editing it works so well.

The light, the texture, the compositions. All solid work and a pleasure to view. 👍

My favs are 1,2,5 & the bonus. :drool:

Bravo mate. 👍
As usual thx for the detailed comment George, you've pointed the most important things on this set, really glad you think it's some of my best work mate !​

What more to say? Awesome set! :bowdown::bowdown:

You have a different style, and is a pleasure to visit your little place in this community.

Great great work!

What more to say? Awesome set! :bowdown::bowdown:

You have a different style, and is a pleasure to visit your little place in this community.

Great great work!

Thank you very much Sergio, that's nice to read such a comment :cheers:

You kick them out so fast, I can't keep up!!!

Needless to say, the tradition of me weeping while viewing your photos is in full swing.

The set is audacious, yet settled, and oh so realistic! My fave is the 4th shot, as it represents triumph, or a major accident.

Your shots are 'Felt' as opposed to watched. I love that about your photography.

I could go on all day (Big Mouth), but I shall not.

Wonderful additions to your gallery. Take a bow.:cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Sorry I wasn't clear, I was just wondering if you got the one with my thanks for this superb set ;)
(I was very late to aswer your pm, and, once more, sorry for that)
Thanks for leaving a comment in one of my galleries, after I left you a comment. However I do find it a bit disappointing, that some gallery owners only comment on certain galleries.

I could spend all day in here just drooling over all your photos! :drool: I absolutely love the atmosphere and attention to detail you bring to every image with your incredible and inspirational editing skills. This battle set is prime example of that - the compositions, toning and added details all combine to give the viewer an extense sense of the heat of battle. Bravo! :bowdown: :bowdown:

I think this is one of you're best sets yet!:drool: You've captured the grittiness of intense battles extremely well.:bowdown: Awesome work mate!👍 I love them all!

A huge thx to all for these great comments :cheers:

First a little preview for the next set to come (short one)

Awesome set, love the color on 2nd and 3rd pic :)👍

Thx a lot mate :cheers:

Man, that gritty look is fantastic!

Thank you very much T12, really glad you like this look :)

You kick them out so fast, I can't keep up!!!

Needless to say, the tradition of me weeping while viewing your photos is in full swing.

The set is audacious, yet settled, and oh so realistic! My fave is the 4th shot, as it represents triumph, or a major accident.

Your shots are 'Felt' as opposed to watched. I love that about your photography.

I could go on all day (Big Mouth), but I shall not.

Wonderful additions to your gallery. Take a bow.:cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you so much Gary, always a real pleasure to read your comment here and everywhere :) Fir the fourth my eda is more an accident ;)

Epic set!

Thx !

Thanks for leaving a comment in one of my galleries, after I left you a comment. However I do find it a bit disappointing, that some gallery owners only comment on certain galleries.

That's life, There are a lot of activity in the forum with the start of GT6, it's hard to leave comments everwhere I think... But on the principe I agree with you ;)

I could spend all day in here just drooling over all your photos! :drool: I absolutely love the atmosphere and attention to detail you bring to every image with your incredible and inspirational editing skills. This battle set is prime example of that - the compositions, toning and added details all combine to give the viewer an extense sense of the heat of battle. Bravo! :bowdown: :bowdown:

That's too kind Nathan :cheers: Really glad you like this set :)

I think this is one of you're best sets yet!:drool: You've captured the grittiness of intense battles extremely well.:bowdown: Awesome work mate!👍 I love them all!

Thx a lot Nux for these kind words which mean a lot :)

Back