Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
Loving the softer tones in the 599 shots. The first shot looks really dreamy.

As for the last two; they are just absolutely stunning! Brilliant toning and details.:drool:👍

Those last pictures for your GT5 gallery are really great Jeremy. Love those 599 panoramas and the first tribute shot is :drool: awesome. I love the rich colours the composition and dof is beautiful. Way to go out on a bang. 👍 👍

Agree with all comments ! Great pictures, Jeremy. :drool: You've made an amazing job in your gallery. I love your pictures, your style and I really like your approach to photography. See you soon in gt6 section :cheers:

Thx Skython ! :cheers:

It's been a while I've not come here and I think it's time to close this gallery with something like a "bouquet final".

I've hesitated to just choose the photos with the most views or the most fav' in flickr but finally I've decided to make something more chronological to also show the evolution of my photography style and my editing work. Because if I've make progress (I hope I've done some... :P ) it's thanks to the photomode community.

So I've picked some of my personnal favorite shots month by month to make this last post and close this gallery.

Hope you will enjoy it because you are part of it !

Let's start :

September

October

November

December

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Thanks for watching

And this is not the end, the story continu here with GT6 :

:gtplanet:

Superb set Jeremy. Every one of your photos is unique and wonderful in its own right. I love them all. You should make a book with them...

Bravo Jeremy, a great close to this gallery. Some of those are brilliant shots and well edited with a style and flair only found in your works. A pleasure to view these in one set. 👍 👍

Truly one of the most unique gallery's on the forum. And it's very nice to see how you have improved, learned, experimented to get to where you are today. This is what all new photomoders to strive to do. 👍

:cheers:

Last edited:

Thx mate !

I quote that, this is photography at it's best! Genuinely amazingly staggering! :bowdown:

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Thx a lot Ciro !

Superb set Jeremy. Every one of your photos is unique and wonderful in its own right. I love them all. You should make a book with them...

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Thanks a million Dave, that's a great compliment ! And from you it's an awesome comment which make my day :bowdown:

GPR
Bravo Jeremy, a great close this gallery. So of those are brilliant shots and well edited with a style and flair only found in your works. A pleasure to view these in one set. 👍 👍

Truly one of the most unique gallery's on the forum. And it's very nice to see how you have improved, learned, experimented to get to where you are today. This is what all new photomoders to strive to do. 👍

:cheers:

After Dave's comment and yours I will get big headed :D:D Thx a lot George, I've learned a lot (and still learn today) with your work so not only thanks for your kind comments but thanks for being an inspiration :bowdown:

Back