Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
France
Paris
Kodje75
Welcome here and thanks for visiting my GT6 gallery !

:gtplanet:

In this thread you will find all my GT6 photos

Hope you will enjoy the visit !

You can watch all my photomode work on Flickr
(Click on the photo)

The sets
(click to go watch them here)

The "one shots"

(Click on the photo to watch them in Flickr)

You can also visit my previous work with GT5 on

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
My first shots with GT6.

For the moment, the Goodwood Festival of Speed allow us to use some nice new models.

Hope I will earn enough credits to buy some new models to shoot soon :)

Alpine A110 1600S '72

Bonus
Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71

Last edited:
What a beautiful way to start your gallery. Can't wait to see more of your skills. The last shot is my fave.

Last edited:
Awesome work as usual bro.:drool:👍

Lighting and toning is superb! Your editing makes this location stand out from all the rest.

Epic start to your gallery!;)

And it begins with pride, one of the most beautiful French car ever made, magnificent use of walls in order to create great panoramas the way I love them. Now Jérémy I want to see your One-77 :)

Yes my friend, I love the centered car, may be coz of my symetrical obesssion in daylife and gaming, editing done into the "Jérémiesquian way" Bravo mon ami, c'est beau :cheers:

First, second and last shots of the A110 for me; the toning used throughout is brilliant.

What a beautiful way to start your gallery. Can't wait to see more of your skills. The last shot is my fave.
Merci Nicolas :)
Awesome work as usual bro.:drool:👍

Lighting and toning is superb! Your editing makes this location stand out from all the rest.

Epic start to your gallery!;)
Thx a lot my friend :cheers:
Superb work!
Thx ! :cheers:
And it begins with pride, one of the most beautiful French car ever made, magnificent use of walls in order to create great panoramas the way I love them. Now Jérémy I want to see your One-77 :)

Yes my friend, I love the centered car, may be coz of my symetrical obesssion in daylife and gaming, editing done into the "Jérémiesquian way" Bravo mon ami, c'est beau :cheers:
Merci mon ami.
I haven't bought the One77 yet but I think I will do it soon :)
Thx for the nice comment, I was sure some of these panorama would please you :)
I will upload the unedited version of the last one to allow you to use your skills on it mon ami :)
I like the composition and calm lighting in number 2.
Thx :cheers:
The last one almost looks real... Very impressive as always! :D
Thx once more mate, really glad you think it looks realistic :)
First, second and last shots of the A110 for me; the toning used throughout is brilliant.
Thx a lot T12, always a pleasure to read your comments
Awesome work as usual Kodje. Subscribed (again...)
Thx man ! :)

Sorry for my late comment on your works Jeremy. Been trying to get through everyones stuff one at a time.

Great Alpine shots in you first set. The last one in particualr is beautiful. Works well in your style. :) 👍

As for the new set the textural feel is a good match for rally shots so they work great and I like the warm toning. 👍

Lastly the SLS gt is awesome, love the angle and sense of speed and the enhanced greens. It's also well composed. 👍

Yeah Jérémy, a mix with hdr and modern artistic illustrations style, wow it works greatly with the panorama, cars and lanscapes carefully selected, this is what I like, this is the higher level where we all are trying to dive. Is this an hybrid SLR ? Greenish power :) The first picture and its camera angle make me thinking about the fear I had when I saw these cars in real when I was young, talked with Michelle Mouton, she was so friendly, great memories and hellish monsters.

Bravo mon ami, c'est beau :cheers:

The amount of texture you are able to bring out of the shots is absolutely incredible. One of the most unique editing styles around. Works of art. Great, great job!

I love your work in GT6 too :drool:
Love the lightning in all of them, and "drawing-like" look they have! Fantastic job!

That SLS shot is great.

The Audi S1 pics, well as much as I love this car, I like your shots even more.
Thank you Nicolas :) I agree this car is beautiful :)
Unique, perfect and superb as always.
Your HDR style is amazing Jeremy. :cheers:

Thanks for sharing this sets!
Thx a lot Ricardo for the nice words :embarrassed: very glad you like my work my friend :cheers:
I love the 3 Audi shots so much!:drool: Fantastic editing!👍
Thx onc emore mate, very glad you like them :)
GPR
Sorry for my late comment on your works Jeremy. Been trying to get through everyones stuff one at a time.

Great Alpine shots in you first set. The last one in particualr is beautiful. Works well in your style. :) 👍

As for the new set the textural feel is a good match for rally shots so they work great and I like the warm toning. 👍

Lastly the SLS gt is awesome, love the angle and sense of speed and the enhanced greens. It's also well composed. 👍
Don't be sorry George, there is so much activity since the release it's hard to foolow everyone here :crazy:
Thx for the in depth comment, as usual with it's a pleasure to read them. Very glad you like the textural feel of the Audi shots :cheers:
Your work can be recognized from a distance. Unique style! great my friend:cheers: N.1
Thx a lot my friend !
Yeah Jérémy, a mix with hdr and modern artistic illustrations style, wow it works greatly with the panorama, cars and lanscapes carefully selected, this is what I like, this is the higher level where we all are trying to dive. Is this an hybrid SLR ? Greenish power :) The first picture and its camera angle make me thinking about the fear I had when I saw these cars in real when I was young, talked with Michelle Mouton, she was so friendly, great memories and hellish monsters.

Bravo mon ami, c'est beau :cheers:
Merci Hervé, lucky man to have talked to Michèle Mouton, was a great era for the rally when she was driving :) Thx for the kind words my friend. Nope the SLS is not hybrided, maybe the race car are now often very low ;) but I think it's mainly an effect of the angle :)
Loving the gritty rally shots. Unique editing style you have here. Great job 👍
Thx a lot mate !
The amount of texture you are able to bring out of the shots is absolutely incredible. One of the most unique editing styles around. Works of art. Great, great job!
Such a comment from you ! It makes my day (and the day after ;) ). Thx a lot mate :cheers;
I love your work in GT6 too :drool:
Love the lightning in all of them, and "drawing-like" look they have! Fantastic job!
Thx Konrad, glad you like my style mate :cheers:
Is there coming more photos of Merc? I love this shot.​
Not on planning for the moment, it was just a solo shot, but the SLS will obviously return one day, this car is exceptionnal (to drive and to shoot).
I like the last two shots.
Thx !

Wow wow wow! I've indeed missed alot here,

Those Goodwood shots, trademark Jeremy editing! Especially the last two of the Alpine, the toning is such that it recreates the atmosphere from the era of the car, and that, takes skill! :)👍

Love the gritty feel of your Quattro set, raw and intense, great sense of action man!

And that last SLS shot is hands down superb!

As always, fantastic stuff, will keep stopping by man . :)

Wow wow wow! I've indeed missed alot here,

Those Goodwood shots, trademark Jeremy editing! Especially the last two of the Alpine, the toning is such that it recreates the atmosphere from the era of the car, and that, takes skill! :)👍

Love the gritty feel of your Quattro set, raw and intense, great sense of action man!

And that last SLS shot is hands down superb!

As always, fantastic stuff, will keep stopping by man . :)

Thank you very much Sean for these kind words :cheers: Come here as often as you want, and take a seat and a drink ;)
Awesome shots :drool: love the Alpine-ones 👍

BTW @Kodje : Changed the way to upload photos, take a look ;)
Thx mate :)
Loving the Quattro shots!
Thank you !

Latest Posts

Back