Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
5598379_1.jpg

That GT500 shot

A new set. First I just would like to take few pics, but at the end i've got more than twenty... It takes a loooonnng time to upload so I will post the set part after part.

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Part I

~I~

~II~

~III~

~IV~ & ~V~

~VI~

~VII~

Hope you'll enjoy this first part.

To be continued...

Thanks a lot ShaolinMasta :embarrassed:

Here comes the second part (I think there will be four part for this set...)
( In race shots for 20832 ;) )

Part II
Click for the Lightbox (I think you should do it for the panorama one (VI))

~I~

~II~

~III~

~IV~

~V~

~VI~

To be continued...

Your editing style fits awesomely with that car, loving it! 👍
Thx a lot NB, glad you like it !
Editing is spot on! Great job on the whole P4 set! 👍
Thanks Slzk :cheers:
:lol: Thank you mate :)

Part III is uploading. I've travel with the beauty to Japan, the third part will take place in the rising sun country. And the fourth will go back to germany.

To be continued... :)

Part III
Click for the Lightbox

III.1 - Photoshoot in the Shoren In (Kyoto)

~I~

~II~

~III~

~IV~

~V~

III.2 - Run in the streets of Tokyo
(25 Mpx panorama)

~VI~

Great shots in all 3 parts - you've really brought out the best in that Ferrari. :drool: :bowdown: Occassionally the tones are a little too yellow for my liking but overall the editing is fantastic. 👍

GT-R, thanks, glad you like it ! :)
Nuschel01 : thank a lot :embarrassed:
Nato_777 thx man that's nice to read. I guess the model deserve it. I agree for the "yellow touch" on this set. With a red car like this one i like warm the tones but i think i was a little bit heavy-handed this time ;)

Part IV - Back in Germany
Click for the Lightbox

IV.1 - quick photoshoot in Ahrweiler

~I~

~II~

IV.2 - Ready for the Green Hell

~III~

~IV~

~V~

~VI~

~VII~

~VIII~

~IX~

~X~

In my opinion, it's the best part of the set, but you'll say me what you think about this. Hope you will like it.

Comments are welcome !

I really like the softness in these pictures. You just have to remove the 'GT' watermark in some of them and people will mistake all of these pictures for real life ones. ;)

Wow, amazing. :drool: I am really wondering how much work goes into these. You do an amazing job showing the sun, reflections and such. Keep up the good work. :)👍

Wow, amazing. :drool: I am really wondering how much work goes into these. You do an amazing job showing the sun, reflections and such. Keep up the good work. :)👍
Thx a lot Eric :)
This set took me a lot of time because there is too much pics... The edit work on the pics take from fifteen minutes for the quickest to two hours for the longest (but this last case is quite infrequent). The most often situation is to have half an hour of cool work to reach a result i found not too bad.
But there's still some mistakes in this set, light sources and shadows don't match in some of my pics (thx to Lee for having drawn my attention on this pb...)

Wow very nice job
Thank you very much ORPHANTHIRTY7, glad you like it :cheers:

Back