Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
The end of GT5 is near, but I've got a few pics offer you to watch before the release of GT6.

First a preview of the next set to come :

Then, an aventador pic, the style of this one is inspired by George (GPR) work.

Two more Aventador, but in b&w :

And two Evo X TC rally pics :

Hope you will like these ones.​

Awesome pics Jeremy!:drool:

The 3 Aventador shots are great!👍
Personally, I prefer the Black & White versions more than the coloured version, which is odd because I love vibrant colours!:odd:

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to seeing your next GTR & S2000 set.;)

As I said earlier, the Lambo pics are superb. I'm pretty sure the GTR & S2000 set will be, once again, an amazing batch of photos. ;)👍

Awesome pics Jeremy!:drool:

The 3 Aventador shots are great!👍
Personally, I prefer the Black & White versions more than the coloured version, which is odd because I love vibrant colours!:odd:

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to seeing your next GTR & S2000 set.;)

Thx once more mate, really glad you like the b&w aventador :cheers:
As I said earlier, the Lambo pics are superb. I'm pretty sure the GTR & S2000 set will be, once again, an amazing batch of photos. ;)👍
Hope the résult won't deceive you so ;)

Let's go for the set :

.Preview.

Thx for watching :cheers:

Wow, missed a few sets here it seems. I got to check in more often. ;) Love the C30 at Spa set, really nice, especially 4 & 5. And your wet edits are consistently good in this last month. 👍

Really like the Aventador shots in the next batch. The high contrast particularly of the b & w shots suite the agressive look of the car and accentuate that feature. 👍 Also I like the second Lancer shot. 👍

And your latest set is great also mate. As Alex mentions your style on editing does work very nicely with city/urban backgrounds. It's enhances the detail and raw feel. 👍 Certainly unique. :)

Once more you show us your great editing skills in these shots. Love #2, 3 and 5. :bowdown:
Merci Nicolas :cheers:
SVX
Stunning! I love your style, it's nothing I've seen before. Totally original. 👍
Thx a million, that's a very nice compliment mate :embarrassed: Glad you like my style :cheers:
Looking good, man, really good.:drool:
Your dark high-contrast style suits those city shots incredibly well.👍
Thank you very much ! I like the urban scenery, so very glad you think my edit work fit well with these environments :) Hope GT6 will enhance some of them *fingerscrossed*
GPR
Wow, missed a few sets here it seems. I got to check in more often. ;) Love the C30 at Spa set, really nice, especially 4 & 5. And your wet edits are consistently good in this last month. 👍

Really like the Aventador shots in the next batch. The high contrast particularly of the b & w shots suite the agressive look of the car and accentuate that feature. 👍 Also I like the second Lancer shot. 👍

And your latest set is great also mate. As Alex mentions your style on editing does work very nicely with city/urban backgrounds. It's enhances the detail and raw feel. 👍 Certainly unique. :)
Thx a lot George for this detailed comment :cheers:
Really glad you like my wet edit work ! And more than glad you especially like the second lancer shot :embarrassed:

SVX
Epic man. 👍
Thx a lot ! :cheers:
Great stuff! Love the first pic!:D:tup:
Thank you man, glad you like it :)
GPR
I like the first one also, I like the darkness of the road it brings out the gritty texture. 👍
Thank you George :)
Epic stuff, Jérémy. I can't wait to do some racing/photoshooting with you. :D
Thx ! And I will try to be more available for online shooting with GT6 than I(ve been with GT5, and it will be my pleasure to drive with you Nenad :cheers:
Really nicely done, great atmosphere! :drool:
Thx Ciro, glad you like the mood of the pics.

Okay, this GT5 stuff is just amazing. Your wet weather work is the best, you capture the drama, and the atmosphere of being on track in nearly torrential conditions. :bowdown: And this is what you do without the minor graphic upgrades of GT6. Can't wait to see your work in GT6. :D 👍

Jeremy, jeremy, jeremy! I've missed alot here.
I've seen your Yellow Submarine and the Spirit set before and I absolutely adored it. The grittiness in the Espirit set was exceptional. 👍
Coming to the more recent sets, the first Aventador pic really really stands out for me. It's a good departure from your usual trademark style of editing, and it works. And how! I love the orange and blue simply oozing out from the shot. Love both the Evo X shots too, the last is plain, sexy!
Love every bit of your Urban Monsters set, I can really feel the intensity, love how you've captured it and amplified it in your editing, ingenious :)👍
The R8 shots, as usual, great toning!
And lastly, coming to your tribute set , like NB said, the color might not be my favourite but you managed to make it look pretty as ever. Every shot is awesome, with the intensity and speed you manage to capture so well.

All in all, Fantabulous work man! :cheers:

Very nice ones, love the last. Usually I dont like this color but it fits very well with your style. ;)👍
Thx Nicolas, I'm not a big fan of this color too, but I found it was original and finally fit not too bad the car :) Glad you like them :)
Okay, this GT5 stuff is just amazing. Your wet weather work is the best, you capture the drama, and the atmosphere of being on track in nearly torrential conditions. :bowdown: And this is what you do without the minor graphic upgrades of GT6. Can't wait to see your work in GT6. :D 👍
Thx a lot mate, you're too kind :embarrassed: Really glad you like my rain edit attempts :cheers: But there are some people here who make this better than me :)
My favourite from your last three updates, has to be the first shot in post 1086.
Thx a lot Jamie (I love the precision of your comments :lol:)
Jeremy, jeremy, jeremy! I've missed alot here.
I've seen your Yellow Submarine and the Spirit set before and I absolutely adored it. The grittiness in the Espirit set was exceptional. 👍
Coming to the more recent sets, the first Aventador pic really really stands out for me. It's a good departure from your usual trademark style of editing, and it works. And how! I love the orange and blue simply oozing out from the shot. Love both the Evo X shots too, the last is plain, sexy!
Love every bit of your Urban Monsters set, I can really feel the intensity, love how you've captured it and amplified it in your editing, ingenious :)👍
The R8 shots, as usual, great toning!
And lastly, coming to your tribute set , like NB said, the color might not be my favourite but you managed to make it look pretty as ever. Every shot is awesome, with the intensity and speed you manage to capture so well.

All in all, Fantabulous work man! :cheers:
Wow, once more thanks a million Sean for this in depth comment :cheers: Really glad you like both the spirit and the yellow sub' sets. And especially very happy you think this Aventador shot is different from my usual style :) I think I will try to make more shots like this one :)

Amazing tribute Jeremy!

Great angles and lovely the warm tones.
My fav would have to be shot #4 - I like the subtle glow around the highlights of the image.👍

Ha, it's like you instinctively knew you'd needed to shoot an appropriate car as a tribute before the accident. But yeah sad news though.

But on the lighter side, what a great set. Once again your tradmark editing style suits the urban scene and the car colour works well with it also. Plus the slight warmer feel is very inviting. My favs are shots 2 & 3. 👍

Amazing tribute Jeremy!

Great angles and lovely the warm tones.
My fav would have to be shot #4 - I like the subtle glow around the highlights of the image.👍
Thx a lot mate :cheers:
Your own tribute is really beautiful !

GPR
Ha, it's like you instinctively knew you'd needed to shoot an appropriate car as a tribute before the accident. But yeah sad news though.

But on the lighter side, what a great set. Once again your tradmark editing style suits the urban scene and the car colour works well with it also. Plus the slight warmer feel is very inviting. My favs are shots 2 & 3. 👍

If so, my prescience skill would have been very impressive, I think I have shot these pics in october (maybe sooner...). But I've begining to edit them just a few hours before the sad news... I wasn't especially a fan of this actor, I'm not a big fan of these films (I've watched some of them) but it's always sad to see someone so "young" died... And It seems that, beyond its playboy image this guy was someone "good"...

Anyway, thx for the kind comments, glad you like my urban edit work. I love this kind of scenery :) If only Poly allow us to suppress the race signs in these tracks... Maybe in GT12 ;)

For this last set (not the last of last I think) I've décided, for once, to go far in the HDR treatment. Hope it's not too much.

Like I said you earlier on the latest pics thread, this set is awesome. Details, sense of action and as usuaual your top quality editing style makes this Evo set really good.

Like I said you earlier on the latest pics thread, this set is awesome. Details, sense of action and as usuaual your top quality editing style makes this Evo set really good.
Merci Nicolas :)
Full blown HDR?! Crazy detail!:crazy: Those mountains look amazing!:drool:

Great angles and tones as usual mate! 👍
Thx mate, really glad you especially like the rendering of the mountain :)

A few last shots before the end.

First a Ferrari 599 on the Nürb set with some classic shots and two panoramas :

And two tribute shots of some of my fav' cars :

Latest Posts

Back