Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
Superb stuff. I love 4, you can feel the battle between the two cars. I agree with TF as well, the 6th shot is awesome. That reflection keeps drawing my eye back to the car. :bowdown:

Holy sweet ... Kajebis! Those three shots take your editing style and make the most out of it. It's all clearly your style, but just so amazing! :bowdown: Great set(s)! :drool:

Yeah, yeah... I'm a little late to the party. I got stuck in a pantry cupboard okay. Which reminds me, you might want to take a big trip to the grocery store.

Brilliant set that last one. Love the colours and light. 👍 Shot 1 is a standout and no wonder you beat me in the poll with it. ;)

But I also love shots 2,3 & 5. Very nice. 👍 On a final note, bonus shot 2 is great, love the mood and soft light, excellent toning and angle. Keep up the awesome work Jeremy. :) 👍

What a nice set, first shot is simply excellent, absolute fave of this set, the 2 bonus pics are superb too. Like a lot the overall toning, light and shadows in this update. Beau travail Jeremy! 👍
Merci beaucoup Nicolas ! Really glad you like them my friend !
great toning and atmosphere in the set, good job !
Thx a lot !
Really nice set @Kodje! Stunning colors and details!
Thx mate !
Another great set as usual :)👍
I like your color combination on SRT Viper and the side-by-side shot with old Viper.
Oh, and I also like the color tones on that Challenger :cheers:
Thx a lot, especially really glad you like the tones on this challenger pic :cheers:
My Friend you are in a class of your own as there is nobody with your style!!
Bravo' Stunning Images - & the tar in the 3rd is just beautiful!!

Good luck in the tournament! 👍 :cheers:
Thx a lot ! :)
Great job on this set! :)👍 The toning is fantastic! But the Miuras in the previous post are even more epic! :drool:
Thx ! Glad you like the Miura shots, this car is so beautiful :)
I love this set! The 6th shot with that awesome reflection is incredible! :drool: 👍
Thx a lot !
Superb stuff. I love 4, you can feel the battle between the two cars. I agree with TF as well, the 6th shot is awesome. That reflection keeps drawing my eye back to the car. :bowdown:
Thank you very much mate !
Love the snakes! :D
:D Thx mate !
Holy sweet ... Kajebis! Those three shots take your editing style and make the most out of it. It's all clearly your style, but just so amazing! :bowdown: Great set(s)! :drool:

Yeah, yeah... I'm a little late to the party. I got stuck in a pantry cupboard okay. Which reminds me, you might want to take a big trip to the grocery store.
Never late for such a comment, really glad you like these shots mate !
In the first shot, it looks like the Viper is chasing down a target.
Thx Jamie, glad you like this one !
GPR
Brilliant set that last one. Love the colours and light. 👍 Shot 1 is a standout and no wonder you beat me in the poll with it. ;)

But I also love shots 2,3 & 5. Very nice. 👍 On a final note, bonus shot 2 is great, love the mood and soft light, excellent toning and angle. Keep up the awesome work Jeremy. :) 👍
Thx for the usual great review George, always a pleasure to read your amazing comments mate !
Wonderful set, Jeremy ! :drool: :drool: :drool: Nice color and angles 👍
Brilliant work :cheers:
Thx a lot Ilya !

The RUF pics are looking great, especially the first one. Can't wait to see the upcoming set. 👍
Thx a lot Nicolas :)
To see how you transformed the first image into the very last is amazing!
Next set will be nothing less than stunning editing!
:cheers:
Thx Werner ! There will be another edited version of this pic with less textures, hope you will like it too :)
I agree, the before/after makes the last pic all that much better. Great stuff. Can't wait for the next set. :cheers:
Thx a lot !!

Great job on the unedited pics, they look really nice! Especially the second one! :)👍

That edited Huayra though... :drool::drool::drool: The colors are fantastic!

A couple of the RUF at Goodwoood shots are pretty good considering they are unedited. You captured the sense of speed well. 👍

The Huayra preview is great as usual love that textural feel and intense coloring really adds a heat and energy to it. As already mentioned it's quite amazing to see the difference from the original shot. :) 👍

Great job on the unedited pics, they look really nice! Especially the second one! :)👍

That edited Huayra though... :drool::drool::drool: The colors are fantastic!
Thx a lot Ciro !

GPR
A couple of the RUF at Goodwoood shots are pretty good considering they are unedited. You captured the sense of speed well. 👍

The Huayra preview is great as usual love that textural feel and intense coloring really adds a heat and energy to it. As already mentioned it's quite amazing to see the difference from the original shot. :) 👍
Thank you very much George, really glad you like this version of the Huayra shot :)

Be quick about it :D
Looks promising
I try (already 6 / >20 pics have been edited ;) ) Thx a lot !

Nice preview, looking forward to that 👍 Nice captures of the RUF as well :cheers:
Thx mate, glad you like the RUF ones :)

Very Excellent 👍👍👍
Hey, that's a very goo surprise to see you back here mate, hopê you will find time to make some shots and open a gallery ! Thx a lot !

I really like how "Stormbringer" turned out. :drool: :drool: :drool: Very realistic and artistic at the same time 👍
Very nice work, Jeremy !
Thx a million Ilya, from you it means a lot :)

GPR
When's this Stormbringer set coming out mate. ;) Looking forward to it.
Very soon ;) Your "impatience" is a great compliment George :cheers:

Here comes my last set with the Huayra. It's probably my biggest set, because it's an entire race. I really enjoyed playing the Willow Springs 10 laps race of the last solo mode and this set tells the story of this race from the beginning to the end. With all the 15 opponents !
Hope you will enjoy it.

When the Winds are made of Fire

The Calm before the Storm

Shoot first

Breakfast

Plasma Bolts

Duelists

Climb the hill with the prancing horse

Like the Wind

First Bull

Kenjutsu vs Fencing

Dealing with the Devil

Find the way out

Goodbye

Don't be so nervous

Stay focused

Unstoppable

Italian meeting

A matter of state of mind

Veyron

The Stormbringer

The ultimate driving experience

Clash of the Titans

There can be only one

After the Storm

The End

Bonus shot (rain edit)

Rainy day

Thx for watching, sorry for the number of photos...
Hope it won't dissuad you from leaving a comment :)

Last edited:
I don't know what to say... what an amazing set! I love it. I usually try to pick a favourite, but you could put a gun to my head and I still couldn't pick one.

Wow... that's impressive. I knew it would be an awesome set, but this is just insane. All shots are top quality, compositions, toning etc... 👍

But I felt in love with the following: Like the Wind, Don't be so nervous, Veyron, The Stormbringer, There can be only one and After the Storm. :drool:

I don't know what to say... what an amazing set! I love it. I usually try to pick a favourite, but you could put a gun to my head and I still couldn't pick one.
I won't do that :D Thx a lot mate !

Wow... that's impressive. I knew it would be an awesome set, but this is just insane. All shots are top quality, compositions, toning etc... 👍

But I felt in love with the following: Like the Wind, Don't be so nervous, Veyron, The Stormbringer, There can be only one and After the Storm. :drool:
Thanks a lot my friend, really glad you like this set !

This page is amazing:

Ukh_ty.gif

Last edited:
Wow, that was worth the wait. Just a superb set. Love the hot feel with toning and dynamic angles. The toning is excellent and it has your style but with a lighter touch on some which I think looks very very nice. Some great compositions also, and the story comes across well. A real pleasure to view these mate. :)

My favs are 'The Calm before the Storm', 'Shoot first', 'Plasma Bolts', 'Climb the hill with the prancing horse', 'Dealing with the Devil', 'Stay focused' and 'After the Storm'. But they are all very good, those just appeal to my taste a little more. ;) 👍 👍

Sorry for the number of photos? What??

Amazing shots and story...I think you have a knack for Willow Springs photography 👍

Back