Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
I hate to disappoint but it looks like someone has already lost their race against the power of a modern jet. :P Aside from that my favourite has to be shot number 12. 👍

As always beautiful work ! :cheers: Very nice tones and composition in your latest pictures. Momo's welcoming inn, Agility, Pure adrenaline, Spy shot 2, Until the end of the day - all these images bring pure pleasure. Amazing work Jeremy !

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Awesome set!! I've been catching snippets of these on Flickr!!:drool:
Where to start?
The banner is perfect!!!
I love the contrast between the hewn textures of the grass and tarmac versus the crispness of the car - balanced perfectly! You have made Autumn Ring somewhere I want to be!!! Bravo!!
Love the cinematic framing - works especially well in 'Curves' which is my total fave - raw and serene at the same time!!!
The ever-so-subtle execution of the sun flare in 'Until The End Of The Day' is a lesson to everyone here in how to use lens flare effectively - its not about what you CAN see, its about what you can JUST ABOUT see!!! The plate work is excellent as always especially in Yipee-kai-yay....and that slide is pretty awesome too!!! Love the texture in 'Spy Shot', AR is always good for behind the trees shots!!

Awesome set - they go together so well!! Bravo Jérémy!!!

The bonus shots and the wallpaper - fantastic!!! That 458:eek:

A few beers are heading your way!!!:cheers:

Wow... What can I say after such an awesome comment ! Thanks a million for tazking time to give me a so detailed feedback my friend ! :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Brilliant work Kodje! Especially on the last shot and the "Until the end of the day" :drool:👍

Thx a lot mate !

Wow beautiful work Kodje, I think Until the end of the day and Pure adrenaline are excellent!

Thank you very much ! :cheers:

Stunning works bro! My favourite would have to be Pure Adrenaline from this one. Perspective and tones are excellent! :drool: 👍

Really glad you like it !

Great work as normal @Kodje. This shot stands out the most :drool:
18258412392_e5e389aaae_c.jpg

Thx !!

I hate to disappoint but it looks like someone has already lost their race against the power of a modern jet. :P Aside from that my favourite has to be shot number 12. 👍

:lol::lol: thx a lot Jamie !

As always beautiful work ! :cheers: Very nice tones and composition in your latest pictures. Momo's welcoming inn, Agility, Pure adrenaline, Spy shot 2, Until the end of the day - all these images bring pure pleasure. Amazing work Jeremy !

Thank you Ilya really glad you like these shots mate !

Time for a new set. This one is an echo of the past, one of my first set with GT5 was with a white LFA on the Nürb (you can watch it at the end of this album https://flic.kr/s/aHsjCqYBu6). Hope I've made some improvement since this time ;)

It's just a simple set, with no huge effect, just the plesure of driving a supercar on a mythic track !

Let me introduce you...

Heart of Darkness

Entering the Hell

Footprints

ProRacing Team

Point of view

Hard braking

Ready for the race

Bend It like Momo

Time to make a break (Proby style)

Back on track

Natural Mystic

Emerging from the Mist

Toward the Light

Deep in the Green Hell

Alone

There is no end

Always faster

Last edited:
The last two shots are simply outstanding. I love that editing style, makes it look vintage and modern at the same time in a good way 👍

Stop give us good photos @Kodje! geeez! :drool:👍 It's time to give bad photos, ok?? xD :sly: Just Kidding

anyway

What kind of effects you use on that Aston Marin set Kodje?? It seems something smooth...

Beautiful set Jeremy ! :drool: My favorites are last 2 shots. Just amazing !
Btw as I can see you've made a lot of rl shots. How about to start gallery here ? :)

Back