Kodje's Gallery | July 11 | Aston Martin V12 Vantage

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 402 comments
This page is amazing:

Ukh_ty.gif
The link seems to be broken but I've already seen it and from you it's an honour, thx a million Lee :cheers:

The End is tooo nice
I think you mean "after the storm" (my presentation is not really clear ;) ) and thx a lot, it's one of my personnal fav' in this set :)

GPR
Wow, that was worth the wait. Just a superb set. Love the hot feel with toning and dynamic angles. The toning is excellent and it has your style but with a lighter touch on some which I think looks very very nice. Some great compositions also, and the story comes across well. A real pleasure to view these mate. :)

My favs are 'The Calm before the Storm', 'Shoot first', 'Plasma Bolts', 'Climb the hill with the prancing horse', 'Dealing with the Devil', 'Stay focused' and 'After the Storm'. But they are all very good, those just appeal to my taste a little more. ;) 👍 👍
Thanks a lot George, as I consider you like a model for the toning work, I'm more than happy you like this aspect of the set :bowdown:
And I like a lot your choice of fav' :)

Sorry for the number of photos? What??

Amazing shots and story...I think you have a knack for Willow Springs photography 👍
Thx a lot ! I felt in love with Willow's light but I need to try something new now (most of my set have been taken in this track). I think I will give a second chance to Bathurst, my first set was not really good, but I've seen a lot of superb shots taken in this last one these last weeks... thx again Mazda :cheers:

Brilliant set! There can never be too many pictures when they are of this quality! ;)
Thx a lot !

High quality work as always my friend, each pic will be carefully detailed elsewhere, this track is yours and the Pagani seems to be you gt6 love, bravo Jérémy everything is smatly done 👍

High quality work as always my friend, each pic will be carefully detailed elsewhere, this track is yours and the Pagani seems to be you gt6 love, bravo Jérémy everything is smatly done 👍
Merci mon ami :)

:bowdown: Like the Wind, Dealing with the Devil, Find the way out, Don't be so nervous, Italian meeting, The Stormbringer, After the Storm
-
These are my favorites! BUT they are all so Beautiful - Love the toning in your Images and Willow is a super photographic location!
Jérémy you have a very good eye and I'm looking forward to your next set! 👍

This is such an amazing set!:drool: Toning, composition and angles are all top notch. Great work Jeremy!👍

My favourites are:
  • Shoot first - Love the composition and motion on the rims
  • Dealing with the devil - Love the texture work
  • After the storm - Beautiful soft warm light brings the image alive (my fave of them all - minimalism at it's best)

I would be lying if I said that I've rarely seen such an amazing set of photos (I'm loving the theme you came up with), because you (and others - you know who you are ;)) are constantly delivering top-notch stuff.

But still, this must be one of your best sets to date, Jérémy - it screams 'Jérémy-style' all over it and I absolutely can't get enough of it.

Wow. 👍 👍 👍

A fantastic clash of supercars, great toning and compositions! :drool:👍 The level of quality especially in the multi-car photos is immense!

Page 4, it was time for a little up :P

:bowdown: Like the Wind, Dealing with the Devil, Find the way out, Don't be so nervous, Italian meeting, The Stormbringer, After the Storm
-
These are my favorites! BUT they are all so Beautiful - Love the toning in your Images and Willow is a super photographic location!
Jérémy you have a very good eye and I'm looking forward to your next set! 👍

Thx a lot Werner, really glad you like this set !

This is such an amazing set!:drool: Toning, composition and angles are all top notch. Great work Jeremy!👍

My favourites are:
  • Shoot first - Love the composition and motion on the rims
  • Dealing with the devil - Love the texture work
  • After the storm - Beautiful soft warm light brings the image alive (my fave of them all - minimalism at it's best)

Thx a million Nux !

I would be lying if I said that I've rarely seen such an amazing set of photos (I'm loving the theme you came up with), because you (and others - you know who you are ;)) are constantly delivering top-notch stuff.

But still, this must be one of your best sets to date, Jérémy - it screams 'Jérémy-style' all over it and I absolutely can't get enough of it.

Wow. 👍 👍 👍

Great to see you here mate ! And thx a lot for these very kind words !

I am in love with this shot.

And it means a lot from you ! Thank you very much Jamie.

A fantastic clash of supercars, great toning and compositions! :drool:👍 The level of quality especially in the multi-car photos is immense!

Thx a lot again mate !

Power & Control, Yellow Bird & Last Flight of the Day is just Damn fine.
- Make no mistake , they are all superb and some really nice angles in there too.
Somewhere in the Green Hell - Great editing skill with the water!
Hope we don't wait so long for the next one's. :cheers:

Lovely set, Jérémy - pictures #2 (banner shot), #4 and #5 are my personal favourites. I'm noticing some artifacts in the first two shots, but it's nothing to be worried about.

The bonus shot is easily as excellent, as well. ;)

Very nice update Jérémy, love the lightning of the wheels on .Bird of Prey. , aswell as the angles that make the long exposure time come out very good. .Power & Control. and .Somewhere in the Green Hell. are my favourites, if GTplanet pic of the week was still available, i would submit both and struggle between these two pics, great job! ;)

Yellow Bird and Last flight of the day are brilliant, never seen better photos of this car. The bonus shot is awesome too. Great work Jeremy!

Perfect set! Your pics have unique style and I love it so much 👍
Keep it up, my friend:cheers:

Thx a lot my friend !

Excellent set of shots. Great editing style combined with perfect composition 👍 Nice work Jeremy :cheers:

Thx a lot mate :cheers:

Power & Control, Yellow Bird & Last Flight of the Day is just Damn fine.
- Make no mistake , they are all superb and some really nice angles in there too.
Somewhere in the Green Hell - Great editing skill with the water!
Hope we don't wait so long for the next one's. :cheers:

I hope too ;) Thw a lot for this awesome comment mate !

Lovely set, Jérémy - pictures #2 (banner shot), #4 and #5 are my personal favourites. I'm noticing some artifacts in the first two shots, but it's nothing to be worried about.

The bonus shot is easily as excellent, as well. ;)

You're right about the artifacts, should have added somle light blur more :) And very glad to see you here again mate, always a true pleasure to read your detailed comments !

Very nice update Jérémy, love the lightning of the wheels on .Bird of Prey. , aswell as the angles that make the long exposure time come out very good. .Power & Control. and .Somewhere in the Green Hell. are my favourites, if GTplanet pic of the week was still available, i would submit both and struggle between these two pics, great job! ;)

Thanks a million Zak !

Great job on this set, i like them a lot! :)

Thx mate :cheers:

Oh dear lord you are good at this!

i mean how do you get such awesome motion blur?????!!!!!:confused::eek:

Low angle, 1/60 speed and HDR and/or sharpness on the track mainly ;)

Thx for the comment mate :cheers:

.Yellow Bird and .Last flight of the day are extremely beautiful and have such an awesome mood.

Thx !

Yellow Bird and Last flight of the day are brilliant, never seen better photos of this car. The bonus shot is awesome too. Great work Jeremy!

Merci Nicolas !

Great gallery as always. Your editing and photos are on LEVEL PRO and i always spend more time with photos to look how you take camera angle and speed plus editing. Kodje always good job my friend. Cant wait for your next gallery!!​

Great gallery as always. Your editing and photos are on LEVEL PRO and i always spend more time with photos to look how you take camera angle and speed plus editing. Kodje always good job my friend. Cant wait for your next gallery!!​

Thanks a lot ! I'm really glad to know you get inspiration in my shots :cheers:

While I love the bonus image it still doesn't match the temptation of this shot, because everything in the shot draws you into it.

Thank you very much Jamie, glad you like this one especially mate :cheers:

Love your Yellowbird shots mate. Good old Kodje artistic style. Power & Control is my fav. 👍

And this latest GTO shot is great. Love the use of contrast and isolation, really draws you in. 👍

Great work as normal @Kodje.

This shot stands out the most to me, looks like the sort of thing I would find in a copy of Top Gear magazine.
14795148608_2c44b4dfbd_c.jpg

Thanks for stopping by my gallery.

Back